Chapter 37

Billie's POV

I quickly tear my eyes away from her as my cheeks began to heat up. "I-I'm sorry." I mumbled. "It's fine I guess nothing you haven't seen." She shrugged then grabbed the remoted to turn to Netflix. I quickly change and climb in bed with her.

She hands me the remote and I smiled. I try to find the most scariest movie so brooke can cuddle next to me. I put on the movie and it started.

__

We're halfway in the movie and a big jump scare comes. Brooke screams and puts her head in my boobs. "Turn this shit off billie." She said but it sounded muffled. "Why? I think it's a good movie.

I said with a smirk on my face. "Billie please." She begged. I let out a chuckle and pause the movie. "Ok mamas it's off." She still didn't let me go. "I don't trust you." She mumbled. "Angel I promise it's off." I said.

She slowly pulls away and she looks like she's on the verge of tears, "I don't like it." She mumbled. "I'm sorry." I said and hugged  her, she hugged me and sighed. "Please turn it all the way off." She mumbled.

I turned off the tv and hugged her tighter. "Hey guys so- oh did I interrupt a good moment or something." Claudia said. "I didn't even know you were here." I mumbled. Brooke shot up and ran to claudia.

Claudia caught her and brooke wrapped her legs around her. I smiled weakly wishing when she first saw me after four months she did that. Claudia put her down and they both smiled at each other. "No you didn't ruin a moment." Brooke said.

"Billie was just being an asshole again and she turned on a scary movie." She said. "I was not." I said defensively. "You so were." She said as she sat back on the bed. "But-." Claudia cut me off.

"Guys I came in here for a reason." She said. "Right sorry." I mumbled. "Anyways so I was thinking since billie and finneas have a meeting tomorrow that me and brooke could maybe go out to maybe buy some stuff." She said.

"Claudia you know my anxiety is kind of getting worse." Brooke said sadly. "Yes I know, but I'll be there with you I won't let anything happen, I can't promise anything because once I see something I like I might run to it." She said truthfully.

"Ok fine." I was unsure of this, brooke's anxiety has been getting a little worse so has her  panic attacks. "Claudia I don't know it's reall-." brooke cut me off. "Billie I'll be fine." She gave me a soft smile.

I sighed but nodded. "Great so we'll leave when you guys leave." I nodded. She leaves the room and I look a brooke unsure. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask brooke. "I'm sure billie now lets go to bed." 

I smiled weakly and nodded. She got up and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "To my room." She said. "NO! I mean uh I don't want you to go." She stared at me for a moment.

"Goodnight billie." She said in a cute voice. I blushed and looked down. "G-good night." I mumbled as she closed the door. I sighed and laid back and let my mind race until I slowly drifted off to sleep.

__

I woke up to brooke violently shaking me, "What the fuck do you want man." I groaned as I threw the cover over my head. "Looks like someone didn't get any sleep." She mumbled to herself.

"Anyways it's time to get up and since apparently no one in this house can wake you up they sent me to." She said. "Wow what a nice gesture." I mumbled sarcastically. "Cmon bil get up." she said.

"I don't wanna." I said. "Fine I just wont talk to you for the whole day." I quickly shot up and rubbed my eyes. "No no no I'm sorry, I'm up I promise." I say quickly. "Thought so." I heard her mumble before she disappeared into my closet. 

I sighed and waited for her to come back. "Here wear this." She threw an outfit at me and left out of my room. That was rude. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

After I was finished I walked downstairs and saw everybody but brooke. "Where's brooklynn?" I asked as everyone turned their heads to me. "Upstairs in her room, could you go get her we're about to leave." Claudia said.

I mumbled out a small ok before walking back upstairs and knocked on brooke's door before walking in. "Hey brooke c-." I was cut off when I saw how she looked. She looked beautiful, I liked how she didn't over do her outfits.

"What's your point of knocking if you're just going to barge in anyway." She mumbled. "I uh well um c-claudia is uh ready." I stumbled over my words. This is what she was wearing. 

It was a simple outfit but I liked her natural hair and how she can make a simple outfit look nice

It was a simple outfit but I liked her natural hair and how she can make a simple outfit look nice. "Billie!" I heard her call my name. "Huh? I mean uh yea?" I said. "What were you going to say." "Oh uh claudia's r-ready." I mumbled again knowing she didn't hear me the first time.

She nodded and we walked downstairs together. "For people that doesn't date sure looks like a power couple walking down the stairs." My mom said with a smirk. "Mom!" I practically screamed. 

I heard brooke chuckle. "Thanks Maggie but uh we aren't a thing." She said before going over to Claudia. It really hurt my feelings when she said that. I looked down and played with my rings, I'm the only one to blame because I broke up with her.

I sighed as finneas pushed me out the door. "You could be sad later but right now we have a meeting to attend to." He says as he shoves me into the car. 

Brooklynn's POV

The whole way to the mall was just me and claudia jamming to music and having a great time. Yes I'm a little nervous because my anxiety has been getting a little worse and so has my panic attacks, but claudia doesn't need to know that.

She just knows that I have anxiety. We pull up to the mall and we both get out. I take a deep breath before me and claudia walked in and started walking around. "See this isn't so bad." Claudia said. 

"I uh I guess not." I said as my eyes darted to every part of the mall. "Ooo a cute dress." Claudia ran into the store leaving me. I shook my head with a small smile on my face before following her. 

__

It's been a couple of minutes, billie should be out of he meeting, but me and claudia are shopping for some more stuff. Well I'm not getting anything no matter how many time claudia says she'll pay. 

As we were in bath and body works, I was trying to find billie a candle. I know she likes them and she probably had a stressful meeting. I grabbed one as it smelt good and was about to take it to claudia when someone tapped me. 

(A/n-Um I don't know if this is a trigger for people but imma put it any way, TW: ANXIETY ATTACK)

I flinch and almost drop the candle, I felt my heart start to race and my breath got caught in my throat. My stomach started to tighten as I became dizzy. I feel like I can't stop it from happening, my anxiety attack that is.

I felt like I was being choked and there was nothing I could do. "Hey are you alright." I heard a voice but it was muffled. Tears formed in my eyes as I began to loose my balance.

"Someone help!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1313 words