Chapter 16

Billie's POV

I looked at her shocked. "I-I'm sorry what?" I asked in complete shock. "I want...you to take my virginity." She said more confidently. "I- um...now?" I asked confused. She nodded. "But baby, we just got together and that's a big thi-."

She cut me off. "I know its a big thing that's why I kept it for the right person and I think you are the right person." She said shyly. "I- well um o-ok." I said nervously. 

"But I never...really been with a girl so...I'm just gonna do what feels right to...me." I said shyly as I scratched the back of my neck. "It's ok." She smiled.

(SMUT WARNING)

I walked over to her and pushed her against the wall. She gasped, I smashed my lips onto hers and we began to make out. I deepen the kiss by sliding my tongue in immediately taking over. (A/n: Brooke still has her towel on)

I move her away from the wall and back her onto the bed. I kissed down her jawline and all the way down her neck until I found her sweet spot. I knew I found it when I heard a low moan come from her.

She quickly covered her mouth. "No no no be as loud as you want baby." I said to her making her blush. "Are you sure you're ok with this?" I asked. "Yes." She said confidently. I smiled and slowly removed her towel.

I admired her body until she covered herself up. "No don't do that you're beautiful." I slowly remove her hands from her body. I kissed down her neck all the way to her chest then I started to suck on her boob.

A low moan escaped from her mouth. I trailed wet kisses down her stomach and stopped right when I was below her belly button. I looked at her for permission one more time. She nodded.

I opened her legs and kissed up her thighs. "Ok mama I'm gonna start ok." She nodded. I attached my lips to her clit and I flicked my tongue. "O-oh my- fuck." She said as her eyes flutter shut.

I sucked on her clit for a while, as moans escape her lips. "Ok this might hurt at first." she nodded, I stuck a finger inside of her slowly.

"Shit." She moaned. I picked up my paste a bit and she moaned louder as she shut her eyes and threw her head back. I went faster as I stuck another finger in. Her back arched off the bed and she grabbed a handful of my hair letting out a long moan.

I felt her walls tighten around my fingers and her legs began to shake. "B-billie." She moaned out. "It's ok mama let it out." Her grip on my hair tightened and loud moans escaped her lips as she came.

I helped her ride out her high before she pushed me away from her, becoming overstimulated. I watched as she panted while trying to get her breathing back under control. "You good baby?" I asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." She mumbled. "Was it...ok?" I asked her. "I-It was more thank ok billie, thanks for giving me that experience." She smiled at me. I smiled back and pecked her lips. We heard a knock on the door.

(SMUT OVER)

I threw the cover on brooke and walked to the door slowly opening it. It was the manager I think. "Oh hi sir." I said wit a small smile. "Hi um I got some noise complaints." My cheeks went bright red.

"O-oh uh s-sorry I um it won't happen again." I said. "thanks, have a nice day." I smiled. "You too." I closed the door and walked back to brooke. "Who was it?" She asked. "Uh the hotel manager I think." Her cheeks went bright red.

"O-oh w-was I that loud?" She asked shyly. "I mean yea, but it's fine." I told her as I pecked her lips. "Cmon I wanna take a bath." I said as I helped her up. She smiled and nodded. I went into the bathroom and ran some bath water.

"B-billie." Brooke said as I sat her on the sink. "Yea mama." I said as I took shirt off. "W-when do I get to try on you?" She asked. "You want...to try me?" She nodded hesitantly. "If you don't wa-." I cut her off.

"No no baby it's fine. How about now before we get in the bath ok." She slowly nodded.

(SMUT WARNING)

I turned the water off then walked back to the bed, I took all of my clothes off. "W-what if I do it wrong?" She asks while panicking a little. "Hey hey hey, it's ok I will understand because it's your first time, ok?" 

She nodded. I laid back and open my legs. She laid in between them hesitantly. I guess she thought about what I did before starting because she started to rub my clit slowly. 

"Oh fuck baby just like that." I moaned lowly. She got faster and my moans got a little louder. Then she stopped and I looked at her confused.

"W-why did you stop." She tilted her head slightly, "Have you had sex before?" She asked. I nodded slowly being confused. She said ok then continued. Without warning I felt two fingers being pushed inside of me. 

I threw my head back and moaned loudly as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. She went at a fast pace as my moans got louder and louder. I felt her add another finger. "Oh fuck!" I moaned loudly.

My back arched off the bed as my hands grip the sheets and my eyes closed shut. She started to go at an inhuman speed as I let out a loud moan.  She began to rub my clit with her thumb and my grip on the sheets tighten as my legs began to shake.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, don't stop." My back arched more as her lips attached to my clit. I release all over her fingers and she kept going until I pushed her away.

(SMUT OVER)

I tried to catch my breath as I looked at her. She had an worried look on her face. "D-did I...do good?" She asked. I sat up slowly due to me being sore. I put my hands on her cheeks, "Baby you did amazing." I smiled then pecked her lips.

She smiled at me, "And you made my first experience with a girl amazing." She smiled even wider, that's the largest smile I've ever seen from her. "R-really?" She asked. "Yes baby, now cmon lets take our bath.

She nodded and we walked to the bathroom. I got in first and she got in second sitting in between my legs. "Oo baby be careful I'm kinda sore." She nodded and scooted up a bit.

We sat in a comfortable silence until I spoke up. "So...how was your first time?" I asked nervously. "It was amazing." She looked at me and smiled. "Good." I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh that reminds me your friends wanted you to text them." I said.

"I'll do it tomorrow. I wanna spend the rest of my day with you."

____________________

A/n: Hey guys how are you, the time you're gonna read this I have already graduated days ago. but I graduated 8th grade two days ago yayy. Anyway hope you like this chapter stay safe , love you.!

1238 word