Chapter 12

Billie's POV

I smiled as she smelled the candles with a big smile on her face. My smile went away when I knew she wasn't going to accept it. "Billie, these are all amazing things but you have to stop buying me stuff seriously. This must've been expensive."

"It was...but that doesn't matter I want you to keep them please." I begged. "Billie no." "Pleaseee." I begged. "Fine fine Jesus." I smiled. "Put the rings on." She rolled her eyes and put them on. 

"Ok, I'm gonna pack now." I said. I got up and went over to my closet choosing a few outfits and throwing them in my suitcase. "Do you ever fold your clothes?" Brooke asked. "Not at all." I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and walked out of my room. A few moments later I heard Brooke screaming "BILLIE THE FOOD IS DONE!" I groaned and got up and walked downstairs. I sat at the table next to brooke and we began to eat.

"So Billie what did you think about today's interview." My mom asked. "It sucks ass." I said with a mouthful of pasta. I looked over to see brooke hasn't touched her food. "May I be excused?" She asked.

"Of course sweetie." My mom smiled. She got up and walked upstairs. I continued eating after deciding to talk to her later. My mom and dad just stared at me. "What." I mumbled. "Go check on her." My mom said.

I sighed and got up. I walked upstairs to my room and she wasn't in there. "Brooke?" I called out. No answer. I walked to the bathroom and she wasn't in there either. I went to Finneas's room and there she was, sitting at the piano. 

She started playing listen before I go. I never really knew she could play piano. I guess I learn new things everyday. I stand in the door way until she's done. She sighed then turned around and nearly fell out of her seat.

"Jesus billie you scared me." She panted. "That was beautiful." I said as I sat on the bed. "Uh thanks." She mumbled. I saw her blush out of embarrassment. "Why didn't you eat?" I ask. "I uh just wasn't hungry." She looked away.

"You're lying." I simply said. "You're just trying to find another way to hurt yourself." She looked at me shocked. "H-how do you-." I cut her off. "I use to do it." I said quietly. "I really wish you wouldn't do that to yourself, it really hurts me to see you trying to hurt yourself."

I said truthfully. "Sorry." She mumbled. I pat my lap and she came and sat on it. "Don't apologize, I just want you to talk to me. You know I won't push you but you have to talk to someone." I looked into her eyes.

"I-I just feel like I deserve to hurt myself and since you check my arms and legs everyday I can't really cut myself so that's the best next thing to do." She mumbled. "Well I think you deserve everything in the world, but I don't think you deserve to feel pain baby."

She smiled weakly and I leaned in and we started to make out. I flipped us around so I was on top of her and I deepened the kiss. "Oookay can you guys do this in your room." Finneas said. I pulled away and groaned. "You fucking cock blocker." I mumbled before getting off of Brooke.

She giggled and I sent her a glare and she quickly stopped. "Hey blame Brooke for wanting me home and actually caring about me." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Brooke's hand and we went to my room. 

Once we got in my room I closed the door and Brooke sat on my bed. "Not gonna lie, I wanna fuck you." I mumbled. She looked at me with a shock expression. "I- uh what?" She stuttered. "Nothing, wanna watch a movie." I smirked as I saw her legs squeeze shut.

"Uh y-yeah." She laid back on the bed and covered up. I changed in the closet then went to lay by her. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked her. "Um it's this new scary movie called the unholy, we can watch that." She said.

I nodded and put it on.

__

Brooke went to sleep while basically being on top of me.  I didn't mind it though, she looks so peaceful while she's sleeping. It was like 12:53 am so basically the next day. We go to Hawaii tomorrow. 

Brooke stirred in her sleep before sitting up and looking around the room. "Baby you ok?" I asked with a hint of concern in my voice. "Y-yea just a um b-bad dream." She said quietly. "S-sorry for laying on top of you." She mumbled before getting off of me.

"No no no it's fine come back." I grabbed her waist and pulled her back on top of me. She chuckled. "Why are you still up anyway?" She asked as she got comfortable. "I don't know I guess my thoughts are taking over my sleep." I said truthfully. 

"What ya' thinkin' about." She said softly. "Our Hawaii trip and you." I ran my fingers through her hair. She hummed in response slowly falling back to sleep. I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend on the Hawaii trip.

Time skip to The day of the flight

Brooklynn's POV

"Cmon bil get up you're gonna make us miss our flight." I said for the third time. Waking up a tired billie at 3:00 in the morning is not fun. "Five more minutes." She mumbled. "You said that...five minutes ago, get up." I pulled her out of bed and she rolled on the floor. "Ow." 

She said quietly. "Get up." I said. "I'm up jeez." She mumbled before going to the bathroom. After a few minutes she came out with baggy shorts on and a white tank top with a white oversized jacket.

"I'm ready." She mumbled while rubbing her eyes. I smiled and grabbed our suitcases since she look like she could barely walk. Our uber was outside so billie got in the car tiredly as I put the suitcases in the trunk. I got in the car and told the driver our destination.

__

we're at the airport and now we're just waiting for our gate to be called. Billie went to sleep on my shoulder which I expected her to do. I heard our gate name and quickly shook billie awake. "No a few more minutes." She mumbled. I sighed and picked her up. 

She wrapped her legs around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder. I walked over to our gate and gave the lady our tickets and we boarded the plane. I sat Billie in the window seat and I sat in the aisle seat.

She put her head on my shoulder and went back into her deep sleep. Well this is gonna be a long flight so might as well take a nap with her. I got comfortable in my seat and laid my head on top of billie's head. 

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

______________________

A/n: hey guys, how are you? Hope you like this chapter, sorry for mistakes. Stay safe love you.!

1222 words