Chapter 27

Brooklynn's POV

I don't know why I agreed, maybe because a part of me still wants to be with Billie. I know it's stupid, but can you blame me?

I never really stopped loving billie, and I never hated her. I was just upset at what she did. "Really!? Thank you so much." She hugged me and I groaned. "B-billie, my ankle." I said. "Oh right s-sorry." She pulled away and her face was bright red.

"Should we um..." She pointed to the door. "Sure." She opened the door and I grabbed my crutches and walked to the bed. Finneas and Claudia came back in with a coffee. "Ok brooke we have to talk." Finn says.

"Uh ok." I said. "You should just move back in-." I cut him off. "But finn I a-." He cut me off. "No let me finish, you should move back in because I don't wanna see you like this." I stared at him for a moment before talking.

"What I was going to say before you cut me off was that I already agreed to." I said with a huff. "Oh really?" I nodded and laid down. "Can we go to your house now." I mumbled. "Um it's your house too." Finn said.

"I'm agreeing to move back in with you, do not push it." I said. "Oh uh right, here's your um discharge papers." Billie said quietly. "You had these this whole time!" I yelled at her. "We're gonna go." Claudia said.

"Well I just thought that if we leave here you would never talk to me again." She looked down and played with her rings. "A-and I didn't want that, b-because I miss you." She also said quietly.

I snatched he discharge papers from her. "I'm agreeing to come back, not to be your best friend again." I said coldly, and got up and grabbed my crutches and walked out of the room.

Billie's POV

That really fucking hurt. I don't forgive myself for what I did either, but brooke has always been a forgiving person. It's like...she's changed.

I mean yea people change in a lifetime, but I don't know. "Billie you coming?" Finneas asked. "Oh uh y-yea." I said and walked behind finn.

__

We made it back home, brooke decided to sleep in the guest room. Finneas went to get her clothes and stuff. Including her phone that I gave her. It was now night time, and my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said. "Hey babe, you tryna go to this party." He said. "I don't know Q, we've been going to parties ever since we got together and it's getting tiring." I said truthfully. "Cmon babe, last one I promise." I sighed and agreed then hung up.

I got out of bed and changed my outfit and grabbed my keys. I walked out of my room and looked down the hall to brooke's room, and the lights were off. I knocked on finn door and he yelled come in.

"I um I'm going to a party with...brandon." I said quietly, he doesn't really like Q and that's understandable. "Fine whatever." He says.

__

We're at the party and so many people have offered me a drink, but I drove here. Q on the other hand is sloppily drunk. "Billieeeeeeeeee." Q yelled over the music. "Can we go home now." I said annoyed.

"No cmon." He slurs'. He grabs my arm and pulls me to a bedroom. He pushes me against the door and kisses me. "Wait Q, I don't wanna." I say seriously. He kisses down my neck. "Q please." I feel my eyes start to water.

He pushes me on the bed and began to take my clothes off.

"Please stop." I begged.

__

It's the next day, I woke up- well I never went to sleep. I'm in so much pain, I stood up and winced in pain. I grabbed my clothes and limped to the bathroom. I put my clothes on while crying.

I grabbed my phone and shoes and limped out of the room. I limped all the way to my car. I drove home while tears streamed down my face.

I called brooklynn's phone and it rung three times before she picked up. "Hello?" She said tiredly. "I-I'm s-so sorry t-to wake you, but c-can you o-open the door." I said. "Ok." She said. I hung up and parked my car.

I got out the car and limped to the door. "Billie, what the hell happened?" I just broke down and started sobbing. She closed the door and we walked to her room. "Billie talk to me what's wrong." She said.

Brooklynn's POV

Billie was sobbing in my arms. "Billie you have to help me understand what's wrong or I can't help you." I said in a worried tone. She just sobbed harder and I didn't know what to do. "Billie please." I pleaded.

I heard a knock on my door and billie held on to me tight. "Uh yes?!" I called out. "We're going to taco bell do you want something?!" Finneas yelled through the door. "Uh...four bean burritos, no cheese please!" I yelled back.

It went silent so I'm guessing he walked away. Billie continued to sob in my arms. I hugged her tighter and just let her cry.

__

It's been an hour and billie has calmed down but not fully. Like she's still crying it's just silent, like she's not as loud as she was. "Billie?" I questioned. She kept silently crying and her grip only tightened.

I sighed, I felt helpless. "Billie please you have to talk to me." I said. She sniffled and wiped her face. "I-I went to a party." She said quietly. "Ok?" I said more as a question.

"Q uh my boyfriend, was really drunk and I wanted to go home and he said no then pulled me to a bedroom. T-then he slammed me against the door and kissed me and I pushed him away a-and told him not now."

She took a deep shaky breath. "He kept kissing me down my neck and I begged him to stop, b-but he didn't." She said and started to cry again. I held her as tight as possible. "H-he wouldn't stop brooke, I-I begged him to." She sobbed.

"A-and it hurt s-so much." She said. "Billie...I'm so sorry that happened to you." I said, I didn't know what else to say.

__

It's been a few minutes, billie got quiet. To quiet actually, "Billie?" I said quietly. She didn't respond. I look down and saw her sleep, but her grip was still tight. I sighed and pulled the covers over us.

I heard a knock on my door and finneas came in. "Ok sorry it took so long it was this one lady-." He cut himself off when he looked up. "Are you two..." He trailed off. "No no no uh it's just um ya know' she'll tell you on her on terms. It's not really my place to." I said.

He nodded and handed me the bag. "Well then, I'll leave you two alone." I nodded and watched as he closed his eyes. Billie began to stir in her sleep and I looked at her. "Hey." I smiled at her. "H-hi." She said.

"How are you feeling, you know...down there." Her face went bright red. "O-oh uh it um..." She scratched the back of her neck. "It uh s-still hurts a bit." She said nervously. "Ok stay here." She looked at me with a confused face but soon nodded.

I got up and went to go get her some ice. I got some and brought it back to her. She looked at me with a confused face. "What am I supposed to do with that?" She questions.

"Take your pants off."

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- So how do you feel about this chapter, Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1292 words