Chapter 28

(A/n-Sorry I'm late, I'm not feeling good mentally atm)

Billie's POV

I looked at her with a shock expression. "W-what." I said totally in shock. "Take your pants off, Jesus do I got to say it in Spanish." She mumbled. I stared at her and she rolled her eyes. "Quítate los pantalones." She said, like I understood a word she just said.

"Since when do you speak Spanish?" I said in total shock and confusion. "Billie can you just cooperate with me, I'm still not your friend but I'm not like you, I don't just leave people when they're fucking broken so can you please just take off your damn pants!" She snapped.

I jumped at her tone. I slowly began to take off my pants with tears forming in my eyes. She's right, I did leave her when she was so broken. I sat on the bed and looked at her waiting for whatever she was about to do.

"Lay back and put this ice between your legs, it'll help with the pain." She mumbled before handing me the bag of ice. "In your room." She said. I got up and winced in pain. She groaned, "Fine fine just stay." She said quietly. 

I gulped and laid back as I put the ice between my legs. "Please don't start crying billie, I physically and mentally can not take it, I was just being honest." She said as she turned her tv on. She's being so harsh, and I get what I did was wrong.

But does she really have to treat me like this. A tear rolled down my cheek as I bit my lip not to make any sound. I sniffled and quickly wiped the tear. My phone started ringing and brooke looked at it.

"Don't answer it." Was all she said. I slowly nodded and pulled my hand away from my phone. For someone who doesn't wanna be my friend sure as hell is looking out for me. "Maybe because I'm not an asshole like you." She said.

"I- I said that out loud." I said. "Yes." She mumbled.

__

A few moments later and Q was knocking on the door. Brooke was just watching tv like she didn't hear that someone was knocking at her door. I was scared because Q can get really aggressive at times.

I looked at brooke and she noticed my scared expression. She groaned and started to mumble something. "Why do I always care for people when they do me wrong." She mumbles to herself. She opened the door and I saw an angry looking Q.

"Can I help you." brooke said calmly. "Yea, let me talk to billie." Q said calmly back. "Sorry no can do." She said. "Why the fuck not." He said a little louder. "You see billie has broken up with you. 

Brooklynn's POV (Just for a second)

What I'm about to do is gonna be so fucking stupid, but it's the only way. "What do you mean, billie is this true." He looks behind me. She just looks down and plays with her rings. Sensing her fear I said something. 

"Do you not believe me?" I asked politely. "No I don't because billie can speak for her self. So prove it." Q says. I rolled my eyes. "Ok." I said and walked over to billie.

Billie's POV

She walked over to me and stood by me. "Come in." She says softly. Q steps in a bit and looks at brooke intently. "You want proof big guy?" She asks. I let out a small chuckle, but quickly stop when I realize this is a serious situation.

"Yea I want proof." Q said. "Billie look at me." Brooke said. I tore my eyes away from my rings and looked into her eyes. I felt my face heat up and I felt confused. She leaned down and moved her lips to my ear. "This doesn't mean anything billie."

I looked at her confused before she leaned down and kissed me. I was shocked at first, but the kiss felt amazing, I kind of wish we never broke up, but I'm to blame for that. She pulled away and so did I. 

Breathlessly I let out a small wow. "So you really broke up with me because we had sex?" He said. "No Q I broke up with you because you're an asshole and I told y-you t-to stop b-but you didn't." I said as my voice cracked.

"I was dru-." brooke cut him off. "Yeah, I don't really care about y'all relationship problems so can y'all like do that in billie's room." She said nonchalantly. I looked at her shocked, hoping she would understand that I don't wanna be left alone with him.

"Oh right, well uh get out." She said to him taking my hint. Q scoffed and walked out while brooke closed her door. "Can you walk now?" She ask with no emotion. "Brooke you kissed me." I said completely ignoring her question.

"And I told you it didn't mean anything, just like it didn't mean anything to you when I was fucking broken and you broke up with me!" She snapped. I jumped at her tone and looked down. 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "Don't give me that bullshit billie, you aren't sorry, you would've never did it if you were "Sorry", now can you walk now or not." She said. I got up and tried to walk and I walked perfectly fine. 

"Great, walk yourself to your room." She said coldly. "But-." she cut me off. "Walk billie!" She yelled. She handed me two burritos and I walked to my room and closed my door. I sat on the bed and cried.

She just used to be so nice and now she's mean. I let out a choked sob and finneas barged in my room. "Billie what's wrong." He said as he sat on my bed and hugged me. I pushed him away. 

"N-no don't fucking hug me finneas! Y-you're always here to c-comfort me, wha-what about brooklynn, f-for 4 fucking months she didn't have anyone. A-and I was still being comforted even though I was the one who fucking broke up with her!" I snapped.

"And I-I don't fucking deserve it b-because I was the one who was being an asshole." I said quietly and began to sob again. "Billie." "J-just f-fucking GET OUT!" I screamed. I sobbed uncontrollably. 

"P-please get o-out." I sniffled. Someone else opened the door and it was my mom. "Billie what's wrong I heard you scream." She said with a concerned voice. "P-please e-everyone g-get o-out." I continued to sob.

"Alright everyone out." I heard brooke say calmly. "Please." She added. Everyone looked at me one more time before walking out. She came in and closed the door, I continued to sob not being able to stop.

She sat down next to me. "I-I'm r-really sorry." I cried out. "Billie it's ok, calm down you're starting to hyperventilate." She was right, I couldn't breath. "I-I c-can't-" I couldn't finish my as I started to cough.

She hugged me, "Billie listen to my heartbeat can you do that for me." I nodded as I was still coughing. I listened to her heart beat and my breathing slowly began to calm down. I stopped coughing a bit, as I sat there and listened to her heartbeat.

"I-I'm ok now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1232 words