Chapter 15

Brooklynn's POV

I walked into my hotel room with a big smile. I seen billie sitting up waiting and I groaned. "Oh you're back." She said as she turned around. "Where did you go?" She asked. "To get a phone." I said simply.

"But you already have one." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Yea one that you took because you pay the bills." I said as I took my shoes off and sat on the bed. "I was going to give it back though." She said. 

"Well I wanted one that I paid for so you won't take it because you don't pay the bills for this one." I sat my phone on the nightstand. "But I just wanted to talk to you, you didn't have to go buy another one, I was gonna give it back." She said calmly.

I sighed becoming frustrated. "Well billie I wanted a phone that you can't take." I said calmly. "Well...here, I was gonna give it back." She handed me the phone. I took it and sat it on the nightstand with the other one.

She sat on the bed next to me. "When did you..." She pointed to my arm. I groaned not really wanting to talk about this. "At the restaurant billie, anymore questions." she stared at me blankly for a minute.

"why." She said quietly. "Does it really matter." I said. ""Yes it does!" She yelled. I flinched and her face softened. "Sorry I-I didn't mean to yell." She said quietly.

"Listen you don't have to tell me why, but I do wanna say sorry for the way I acted today. It wasn't really nice and I shouldn't have do-." I cut her off by smashing my lips against hers. 

She kissed me back immediately and loosely wrapped her arms around my neck. I grabbed her waist and deepened the kiss. She let out a  quiet moan and then I pulled away. "Bil really it's ok I forgive you." I said after a while of silence.

Her cheeks were flushed and her breathing was fast. "Y-you do?" She whispered. "Yea I do, so please shut up. I understand you were jealous and I know you won't do it again...hopefully." I shrugged.

She was about to say something but my phone buzzed. 

Laybaee

Hey, you good?

Yeah I'm great, about to go to bed, have a safe night

Ight, goodnight babes

goodnight :)

I smiled and sat my phone back down. "W-who's that?" Billie asked. "Billie." I said sternly. "S-sorry, can I please know who that was?" She asked softly. "It's a friend I made while I was out, they offered me a ride." I said simply.

"D-do you like...her?" She asked quietly while playing with her rings. "Billie, look at me." She looked into my eyes and I put my hand on her cheek. "I like you and only you billie, no one can change that. Ok?" 

She slowly nodded and closed her eyes leaning into my touch. "I don't wanna loose you." She whispered. "You're not, I'm right here ok." She nodded again. "Brooklynn?" I got under the covers.

"Yeah bil." I was nervous because she never uses my full name. "W-will you be my girlfriend?" She asked nervously. "I mean I know tonight wasn't the best night but...I really like you and I don't want anyone else to have you." She started to play with her rings.

"Yes bil I'll be your girlfriend, can we please go to sleep now." I said with a smile on my face. She smiled and pecked my lips and laid down next to me. We cuddled up together and just drifted off to sleep.

The next day

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I groaned and got up to open the door to billie holding a lot of bags. "Morning baby." She said as she walked in and placed the bags on the table.

"Morning." I mumbled as I was walking back to the bed. "I brought us some breakfast." She said.

Billie's POV

I looked over and seen her knocked out. My poor baby is sleepy. I'm so glad she said yes to being my girlfriend because I was being a bitch to her yesterday. I might be the reason she cut herself. I quickly shake my thoughts.

I don't wanna think about that at the moment. I walked over to her and gently shook her. She groaned, "Bil go away." She mumbled. "No baby you gotta wake up and eat." She pulled the cover over her head. 

I pulled the cover off her and straddled her waist. She quickly grabbed my waist like it was an instinct. She looked at me with tired eyes. I leaned down and pecked her lips. "Cmon mama you have to get up." I whispered in her ear. 

"Ok I'm up." She smiled. I pecked her lips one more time and got off her. She lazily got up and walked over to the kitchen. She sat down and I handed her, her food. She just stared at it for a moment 

"What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't know If I'm hungry." She said. "But you didn't eat yesterday." I said with a raised eyebrow. "I-I know it's just-." "You don't wanna cut yourself?" I asked. "She looked at me with a sad expression.

she nodded slowly. "Well can you please eat just for right now." I pleaded. She looked at her food then back at me. "Okay." She said quietly then picked up her fork.

__

We finished eating and brooke is in the shower. Well was in the shower, I heard the shower turn off a few minutes ago. She came out in a towel which I have gotten used to by now. "I forgot my clothes again." She mumbled.

I walked over to her and grabbed her waist. "It's ok you can just walk around like this." I smiled. She chuckled, "whatever bil." She pecked my lips then went to her suitcase. "Hey bil?" She suddenly stops looking for clothes.

"Yeah mama." I asked as I sat my phone down. "I want yo-." She got cut off by someone knocking on the door. I motioned to the bathroom and she went into it and closed the door. I walked to the door and opened it.

It was a girl and her friend I'm guessing. "Um hi?" I said. "Oh hi! My name is Layla and this is Aliyah, we're looking for brooke." I looked back to the bathroom to see brooke shaking her head. 

"Um she's kinda busy right now." I said. "Oh ok, just tell her to text us." I smiled and nodded. I closed the door. "Who was that?" I asked brooke. "My friends from last night." I nodded.

"What were you gonna ask me?" I asked her. "Well..." I saw her cheeks turn bright red. 

"I was gonna ask you if you can take my...virginity."

__________________

A/n- Hey guys, how you doing. Hope you had a great day, sorry for mistakes. Stay safe, love you.!

1179 words