Chapter 39

Billie's POV

(SMUT WARNING)

"Really?" I slurred. "Yeah." She looked at me and we both leaned in and kissed. The kiss got heated and I climbed on top of her straddling her waist. I went down to her neck as she moaned when I sucked on her sweet spot.

I took her shirt off and unclipped her bra. I sucked on her nipple. I kissed down her stomach and pulled her pants down. I pulled her thong down and immediately started to suck on her clit. "o-oh fuck." She moaned.

She tugged at my hair as I went faster. She moaned loudly as her legs started to shake, "B-BILLIE!" She moaned/screamed. She released all over my face and I cleaned her up. I pushed two fingers inside of her, and started going at a fast pace, and she moaned loudly as her back arched off of the bed.

"F-fuck." She moaned and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her legs began to shake again as she came all over my fingers. Her back fell back on the bed. She caught her breath and looked at me with lustful eyes.

"Your turn." She slurred. She immediately found my sweet spot and started to suck on it. I let out a shaky breath along with a small whimper.

She quickly took all my clothes off and started to rub my clit as she shoved three fingers inside me without warning. "Oh m-my fuck." I moaned as my back arched off the bed and my fingers tangled in her her.

She went at an inhuman speed and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. She started to suck on my clit and I moaned even louder than before, I felt a knot in my stomach and I shut my eyes. "I-I'm gonna cum." I moaned out.

My legs began to shake as she went faster. I came all over her fingers and she kept going. "Brooke." I whimpered. She rubbed my sensitive clit and I whimpered again. I felt another feeling and I moaned loudly as I started squirting.

I came right after and my back fell on the bed as she stopped.

(SMUT OVER)

I moved my hair out of my face. "I missed that." I said out of breath. She came up and kissed me and laid next to me. "Me too, but the fact w-we just had drunk sex on someone's bed is funny." I chuckled and looked at the mess.

We both went to the bathroom and I peed first then she did. We found some more sheets and we struggled to change the sheets but eventually did. We laid down tiredly and got under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up with a pounding headache and I'm guessing brooke did too since I heard her groan. "My head hurts." I mumbled. "I am never getting that drunk ever again." She said quietly. We both sit up slowly as the cover falls off of us.

We both look down and notice we're naked. I quickly pulled the cover back over us and looked at brooke with a shock face. "We didn't." She said in disbelief. "Oh my god." I mumbled. I groaned and laid back down,

"This can't be happening." I said to myself. Noah came barging in the room panting. "Finally I found you guys, so many rooms in this house." Me and brooke both looked at each other than back to Noah.

"What the hell happened." We said at the same time. "Well all I know is you guys went upstairs, I don't exactly know why you guys are naked." He said. I looked around the room and saw sheets that looked wet.

"No no no." I said as tears welled up in my eyes. "I'm going to let you two get dress." he said then closed the door. "I'm so sorry brooke I didn't kno-." She cut me off. "Billie really it's fine." She mumbled.

"Do you remember anything?" She asked. "N-."

flashback

"I think I'm falling in love with you again." She slurred. "Really?" I slurred, "Yeah." She mumbled. She looked at me and we both leaned in and kissed.

flashback over

My cheeks flushed red as I remember part of what happened, "Billie? Hello." Brooke said. "Uh n-no." I lied. She sighed and got up and tried to find all of her clothes. "Do you at least remember where you threw my underwear." She mumbled.

I looked around the room and saw them in the corner. "Over there." I said. She looked to where I was pointing to and walked to get them, she finished putting her clothes on and walked out of the room.

I quickly got up and did the same. But there was a slight problem. I peaked my head out of the door. "Brooklynn." I whisper yelled, she poked her head out from another room and looked at me.

I told her to come here and she said hold on to whoever she was talking to. "yes billie." She said. "I don't know where my shirt is." I said. We searched the whole room and couldn't find it. "How the FUCK does a shirt just disappear." Brooke said frustrated.

"Where's my jacket?" I said remembering I came here with a red jacket. "I don't know billie I can't remember." She mumbled as she sat on the bed. I sat next to her and sighed. "I'm really sorry that we had sex." I said feeling guilty.

"Billie it's-." I cut her off. "It's not ok, don't say it's ok when it's not. I tried and I tried to keep my feelings for you away and then I had to go fuck it up. I had to go be stupid and fuck you! and I'm really sorry."

"Billie stop, it's fine really. I'm sure If I didn't want you to do it you would've stop drunk or not. Stop beating yourself up about something you didn't have any control over." She hugged me as tears fell down my cheeks.

"I-I just can't do this anymore, I can't keep sitting here and acting like this isn't eating me alive. I fucking love you and I can't just act like I don't." I said. Her face went into realization. "What." I sniffled.

"I said it back." She mumbled. "Huh?" I said confused on what she's talking about. "I said I was falling in love with you again, I accidentally said it." She mumbled. "Y-you love me like in that way?" I said as I sniffled and wiped my tears.

"Yes billie, I was just scared to tell you because I don't want to get hurt again." She said. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. She tugged on my hair and I moaned into the kiss. "Fuck brooke don't start." I mumbled against her lips. She smiled

"Now please find my shirt." She laughed. "Here billie." Noah said and threw my jacket at me. "It was in the washer because someone spilt something on you and you got pissed and started yelling at the person who threw the party to wash it."

"Thanks." I chuckled. I put it on and looked at brooke. I smiled and smashed my lips onto hers and shoved my tongue in her mouth. She pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me. She started to grind on me and I let out a small whimper.

"Brooklynn p-please don't start." I let out a small moan. She gave me a peck on the lips before getting off me. "Cmon, I'm ready to go home." She said as she walked out of the door. I quickly got up and followed her.

Now all I have to do is make her mine again, and try not to break her heart this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1295 words