Chapter 26

Brooklynn's POV

It's been 4 months since me and billie broke up. My dad has been getting sloppily drunk and then beating me for 4 months straight. I mean what did I expect. I gave Noah my new phone number and we've been texting.

He's really helped me throughout all of this. I saw that billie and that dude were together, I think his name was brandon or que. They look happy together. "Brooklynn get down here." I heard my dad yell.

I quickly got up and walked downstairs. "Y-yes sir." I said. "I told you to clean this house!" I can smell the alcohol on his breath. "I-I was I just-." He pushed me and I landed on my foot wrong. I screamed in pain. (A/n- I forgot to write about her getting her boot off so lets pretend like I did.)

I think I broke it this time. I laid on the floor sobbing. "Shut up! You should've clean this house!" He yelled. He dragged me upstairs and threw me on my bed. I was sobbing loudly as my ankle hurt really bad. I grabbed my phone and type finneas number as my hand shook.

Finneas's POV

I was sitting in my room with Claudia and we were just watching movies. She hasn't completely forgave billie, but I kinda have to since I work with her. My phone started ringing, it was a random number. 

"Hey babe, pause the movie." She nodded and paused it. I picked up my phone, "Hello?" I immediately heard sobbing. "F-finn?" I heard brooklynn say. I quickly sat up. "Brooklynn, what's wrong?" "P-please I-I need you." She let out another scream in pain. 

"W-where are you." "Please finn, i-I'm at home ask billie f-for my address just please." She said. "Ok, I'm on my way." I said. "Cmon Claudia." I said and rushed to get up. I barged in billie's room. "what the fuck bro don't you knock." She said annoyed.

"Where does brooklynn live." I said quickly. "Why?" She asked. "Can you just tell me!" I yelled. "Alright jeez its *random address." I rushed out of her room and grabbed my keys. "Finn what's going on." She said as she ran after me.

"Brooklynn just called me sobbing and yelling in pain billie! I don't have time to talk." I said as I rushed out of the door. Billie ran after me. "Well I'm going to." She says. "I'm pretty sure brooklynn doesn't wanna see you." I said as I got in the car. 

"Please finn." She said. "Fine get in." I said and she got in and I drove off. We got to her house and I knocked on the door. A man opened the door and I looked at him. "Is brooklynn her-." I was cut off by a scream. 

"What do you want with her." The man said. I pushed past him and ran upstairs. I saw brooklynn crying and holding her ankle. "Please finn it hurts." She sobbed. "It's ok, I got you." I picked her up carefully and walked back to my car.

"Hey you can't do that!" The man shouted. 

Billie's POV

I saw finneas carrying out a crying brooklynn. "Finn please!" She yelled in pain. "Billie cmon we need to hurry." Finn shouted at me. I quickly got in the car and brooklynn was yelling in pain. Finn drived fast to the hospital. 

We pulled up and he jumped out of the car. "Please please make it stop." Brooke yelled in pain "Billie cmon what are you doing!" Claudia yelled at me. I quickly got out the car and ran to follow them.

__

Brooke is currently sleep right now, turns out her ankle was broke. And she has a lot of bruises on her body. I had to change her since she was knocked out due to her not being still when they tried to put the cast on her. 

She has a lot of slits on her arms and thighs. I felt bad because I caused this. Brooklynn started to stirr and eventually opened her eyes. She groaned in pain and finneas shot up and went to her side. 

"Brooke, hey are you ok?" He asked. "Uh yea I'm fine, where am I?" She asked. "The hospital." Finn said. She nodded and looked around until her eyes landed on me. Sadness built up in her eyes and I immediately felt bad. I walked over to her and sighed, "Brooke I-." She cut me off. 

"Get out." She said coldly. I was taken aback by her words. "What." I said. "I said get out! I called finneas not you, why are you here? Are you trying to break me again? Cause if so I don't need any of it, I've been through enough these past 4 months." She snapped. Tears formed in my eyes. 

"But bro-." She cut me off again. "I don't wanna hear it billie!" She yelled. Her heart monitor started beeping rapidly. "Billie, how about you just leave her alone for a bit." Finneas said. 

I backed away and sat down. She hates me now. 

__

It's been 2 hours, brooklynn says she's feeling better. She looks better, well besides the cuts and bruises. Finneas and Claudia went to go get her some food so now it's just me and her. I sighed and got up and walked over to her.

"Brooklynn please." I said quietly. She opened her eyes slowly and groaned. "I thought you left with them." She said.

"Brooke please." I said. "Billie I don't know what you want from me. You broke up with me so why are you here." I sighed. "I-I never said to move out, I never said stop talking to me. I wanted to still be friends with you." I said nervously. 

"I don't know billie." She said quietly. "Brooke listen to me, I never asked you to go back to your dad's house, I never asked you to leave. Please I just wanna be friends. Come home with us." I said sincerely.

"I don't know billie. I'm sure you guys were fine without me for 4 months, so I'm pretty sure you guys will be fine now." She mumbled. "No just shut up, It doesn't matter if we're fine, you're obviously not so just please." I begged.

Finneas and Claudia walked in. "Ok so we got Taco bell and juice." Finneas said. I looked at brooke then I looked at the bathroom. She groaned meaning she got the hint. "Um thanks guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." She said.

They both nodded and brooklynn got up and walked to the bathroom. (With her crutches obviously)  "Could you guys get me a coffee." I said. "Why?" They both said. "Guys just please." I begged. They caught on then walked out. 

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. "What is it." She said. "Please." I begged. "I-I miss you, and-and things aren't really the same without you." I said truthfully. "Where is this going." She asked. 

"Please come back." I said. She stared at me for a moment and for some reason I started to blush. I looked down and played with my rings. 

"Okay I'll come back with you."

______________________________________

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1214 words