Chapter 45

(A/n- So um sorry to the people who actually like this book, but it's coming to an end. Please read the A/n at the end.)

Brooklynn's POV

"Of course billie, but you did this all on your own." She smiled at me as we arrived at the place for the meeting. Billie sighed then got out of the car. I followed her and we walked inside of the building.

I have a feeling this is going to go bad, very bad.

__

So uh the meeting is over and as I expected it went bad. Her management didn't like the fact that she came out, I don't even think they like the fact that she's bisexual. Anyways we're now at home and I'm watching a movie with billie.

She suggested it and then just sat down in my bed so I didn't really have a choice. "Billie what's the name of this movie?" I asked. "365 days." She smirked. "Uh ok." I said and went back to watching the movie.

a couple minutes later a sex scene came on, I wasn't really turned on because overtime I just figured out that guys aren't my thing. I grabbed the remote and paused the tv. "Hey what was that for?" She asked.

"Billie if this was your way of turning me on, you're failing." I said with a straight face. "How? Everyone gets turned on by this movie." She said. "Yea well I'm-." I cut myself off. "Your what?" She asked as she sat up.

"I don't think I really like boys anymore." I mumbled. "Oh, so would you rather watch gay porn." She asked. I laughed loudly and threw a pillow at her. "Why are you laughing? I'm so serious." She said.

"I know that's what makes it so funny." I sighed as I wiped a tear from my eye. "No bubba I don't wanna watch gay porn." I chuckled. "Then what do you want to do." She asked. I thought about it, billie has never really asked me what I wanted to do.

At least I don't think so. "I wanna go to the park." I said. She smiled and kissed me. I immediately kissed back and tugged at her hair, she let out a small moan. "Fuuuck baby don't do that." She whined.

"Why not." I said. "You know exactly what you're doing." She said. "What am I doing?" I asked with an innocent smile on my lips. She rolled her eyes and got on top of me. "I think you know." She said lowly.

She leaned down and kissed me while her hands roamed my body. "We're going to make this quick since you want to go to the park." I nodded. She pulled down my pants and then looked up for permission.

I nodded with a small smile, I love when she asks before she does anything. I felt her pull down my underwear and she got to work.

(SMUT WARNING)

She began to suck my clit and push two fingers inside of me. I moaned loudly and arched my back as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. She went at an inhuman speed as she added another finger. "Fuck billie." I moaned.

She flicked her tongue on my clit as she went faster while hitting my g-spot. I moaned and tangled my fingers in her hair as I slightly pulled. She moaned causing me to feel the vibrations on my clit.

"Fuck!" I moaned/yelled. "I'm gonna cum." I moaned out. "Hold just for little bit longer babe." She said then re-attached her mouth to my clit. I pulled at her hair again and she moaned again. She stopped all of her movements and I looked at her frustrated.

"Don't judge me because I've never been with a girl before and I've never done this." I just nodded not even understanding what she's talking about. She took all of her clothes off and put one leg over me.

Oh I get it. She connected our core's and we both moaned at the sensation. She went at a slow pace until she sped up. "Fuck baby." She moaned. Our moans grew louder as we went faster. "I'm gonna cum." Billie yelled.