Chapter 25

A/n- Ok so I figured out how I want my publishing schedule to go, so I will post everyday except Fridays and the weekend, only because I still have a life and I'm about to start high school so yea, so enjoy this chapter

Brooklynn's POV

Claudia ended up taking me to this fancy restaurant. We had a great time and she really cheered me up. "Thanks for tonight Claudia you really made my day." I said as we got into the car. "No problem, say hey to finneas for me when we get there." She said.

"Of course, I've started hanging with finneas more ya know." I said. "Oh really? Well I'm glad you and him are becoming close.

Billie's POV

I pulled away after realizing what I just did. "No no Que we can't do this I have a girlfriend." I said with regret. "She doesn't gotta know ok, stop panicking." I took a deep breath and nodded. "You still gonna come to the party?" He asked.

"Uh y-yea." I nodded and smiled at him. He pecked my lips, "Imma head out, I'm sure yo girl is almost home." I nodded and walked him to the front door. After I closed it I ran to my room and closed my door and slid down it. 

"What did I just do." I said to myself. "I'M HOME.!" I heard brooke's voice throughout the house. "Shit." I whispered. It's ok billie, she's never gonna know. I opened my door slowly. "H-hey." I said shyly. 

"Oh hey bil." Brooke smiled. "Alright finn I'm gonna head to bed, see you tomorrow." She said and walked towards me. "Hey bubba." She said and pecked my lips. "H-how was your night." I asked nervously. 

"It was...amazing actually. How was dinner." She asked as she put her phone on the charger. "O-oh that's good. And it was ok." I said as I walked over to the bed and sat down. "Well I'm gonna go to bed." She said as she took her shirt off.

And her pants. I got in bed next to her and sighed. 

(Two week time skip to when they are supposed to leave)

Brooklynn's POV

Billie's been a little distant ever since the dinner thing. She's been hiding her phone and sometimes I would catch her smiling at something on her phone, and everytime I asked her what was so funny she would roll her eyes and say nothing.

But today she leaves for tour and she hasn't said one word to me. Finneas has been talking to me though so I guess it's ok. "I'm gonna miss you finn." I said as I hugged him. "Yea I'm gonna miss you too, I promise to call you." He said as he grabbed his suitcase.

"Aren't you gonna say bye to billie." He said as we walked down the stairs together. "Well I tried to but she won't talk to me she's been distant actually." I said sadly. "Well I'm sure she'll come around." I nodded and gave him a final hug. 

"Bye guys, have a safe flight." I said. I sighed as Patrick closed the door. "I guess it's just me and you pepper." I said. She looked at me then ran off. I sighed and walked upstairs. 

Time skip to two days before they come home.

Billie's POV

Me and brandon have been texting a lot lately. we've kinda been having this thing. And I think I should break it off with brooke. Yes I know it sounds cruel, but I'm just not really feeling our relationship anymore.

I called her and she picked up after 4 rings. "Hello." She said tiredly. "Did I wake you or something?" I asked kinda harshly. "Uh n-no your good." She said. I can tell she was shocked by my tone.

"Are you in my room?" I asked her. "Uh no, I'm in finnes's room." She said. "Well um we have to talk." I said. "Okay." She said quietly. "I think we should break up." I said with no emotion. "W-what?" She said.

I can tell tears formed in her eyes. "We should break up." I said. "W-why what did I do." She said as her voice cracked. "Nothing, I'm just not feeling this relationship anymore." I said truthfully. "I can't believe this." I heard her whisper. 

"Bye billie." She said before hanging up. I sighed. "Hey babe." Que said. "Hey." I said. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I just broke up with brooke but it's fine because that means I get to be with you." I smiled and so did he.

He kissed me and we started to make out.

Brooklynn's POV

My heart just shattered. I got up and wiped my tears but more fell down my face. I went to billie's room and grabbed all of my stuff. How could she do this to me. I gave my all to her, and she just breaks it off.

I grabbed all my bags and walk downstairs. I brought this automatic feeder thing for pepper so she should be good. I looked back at the house one more time before walking off. I walked all the way to my house.

I knocked on the door and my dad opened it. I looked at him as tears streamed down my eyes. "P-please dad, I have no where to go." I said. He looked disgusted, but he moved aside. I walked in and carried my bags to my old room.

I laid on my bed and cried. "Brooklynn!" I got up slowly not really wanting to talk. "yes?" I said "Give me your phone." I gave him the phone billie gave me. I walked back upstairs and laid back down. 

Billie's POV

"Hey billie have you talked to brooklynn she's not answering her phone." Finneas said. "Uh yea I have I just um broke up with her." I said as I pulled away from Que. "What?" He said. "Yea I just wasn't feeling the relationship anymore." I said.

"Billie what the fuck." He said. He stormed out of the room and I looked at que. "He's mad." He sad. "Yeah, I have a feeling all of them are gonna be mad." I said with a sigh. 

__

We finally are home and unfortunately que had to go home. We walked in and I expected to see brooke somewhere but she was no where. The lights were off and pepper was sitting in the living room. 

"Brooklynn!" Finneas yelled as he went upstairs to look for her. I walked upstairs and opened my door and she wasn't in there. I furrowed my eyebrows and cut on my light. I sat my suit case down and sat on my bed. 

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and hesitated before I clicked on brooke's contact. I broke up with her but I have to make sure she's ok. It rang and it rang and it rang then voicemail. 'Hi this is brooklynn sorry I couldn't come to the phone right now, leave a message.'

"Hey brooklynn I know I broke up with you, but I have to know that you're safe and ok, so please call me back...please." I said and then hung up. I heard a knock on my door. "Yeah!" I said. "I found a note." Finn said.

"Oh uh can I see?" I said. He nodded and handed it to me and then left my room. I took a deep breath and opened the piece of paper. 

'Hey finn, I know you're gonna see this first well because I left it in your room. I felt like I owe you a goodbye. So I wanna say thank you for being the big brother I never had. Tell Claudia I said thank you for all the good times I had with her. Oh and just in case you give this to billie, this is for billie. It was really low of you to do what you did, but hey life moves on and I hope you're happy. Um and to all of you guys, you guys can't call me because I have a whole different number and probably put the phone that billie gave me away. So I love you finn and claudia, and you too billie stay safe guys.'

I didn't know I was crying until a tear drop hit the paper. 

"I love you too." I whispered.

____________________________________________________

A/n- Sorry for mistakes stay safe love you.!

1341 words