Chapter 34

(A/n- I know I said I wouldn't upload on weekends but this is for missing Thursday) 

Billie's POV

I parked my car and got out and knocked on Claudia's door. She opened it and looked at me confused, "What about brooke?" She asked. She moved aside to let me in then she closed and locked the door.

"I-I think I still like her, but I'm not completely sure. Like I know I was the one that said I lost feelings, but I guess I didn't." I said unsure of what I'm actually trying to say. "What makes you say you still have feelings?" She asked.

"Well I like to cuddle her and she makes me blush and shit, she makes me soft and I'm not soft at all. She makes me feel nervous ya know? And at times I kind of wish we never broke up." I mumbled.

"Well billie the real question is did you wanna break up with her in the first place." I looked down and played with my rings. "Well, I never knew me and uh Que was gonna get in an relationship I thought it was a one time thing." I sighed

"But then when I started to like do more stuff with him, I just felt like it would be wrong of me to keep cheating on her. So I guess I never lost feelings I just didn't want to lead her on. Does that make sense?" I asked.

"Yea bil I get it." She chuckled. "But that doesn't answer my question." She said. "Oh...what was the question again?" I asked. "Did you wanna break up with her?" She asked. "N-no not really, I just felt like it was the right thing to do." I said.

"Well then there's your answer." she said. "My...answer?" I questioned. "You don't think billie you know you like her, you were never over her." She said. I looked up at her in realization. "I never actually lost feelings." I said more to myself than to Claudia.

"Um, t-thanks Clauds." She smiled and shouted out a quick your welcome as I left her house. I got in the car and went to the store and got some things, I guess I can try to win her back by being nice?

Brooklynn's POV

"I officially quit, you keep cheating!" I yelled at finneas. We were currently playing this card game called garbage. (A/n- I don't know how to really explain but it's like you gotta put the cards in order and a king is a wild and Q's and J's can't be used. And you can't reuse the same number.)

"How can you possibly cheat in this game." He laughed. "No because you did something to the cards I just know it." I grumbled. Billie opened the door with flowers in her hand. "Finneas I asked you to spend time with her not get her upset." She said.

I smiled, "Hi billie." I said cheerfully. "Hey mama, what you guys doing." I glared at finneas before looking back at her, "We're playing a game of garbage, but finneas is cheating." I said. "You can't cheat in this game." He laughed loudly.

"Obviously you can if you cheated!" I yelled at him. Billie had a smile on her face the whole time, "As fun as you two arguing looks, finn I have to borrow brooke for a moment." She said and then dragged me out of the room.

She closed her room door and handed me the flowers. "These are for you." She said with a smile on her face. "Thanks." I smiled back. "What's the occasion?" I asked. "Nothing, I just wanted to be nice." She shrugged.

"Well, I didn't get you anything." I said sadly. "No no don't be sad, it's fine really. I just wanted to get you something." She said sincerely. "you sure?" I asked. She came over and hugged me and I laid my head on her chest.

"I'm sure mama." She mumbled. I sighed and let out a small ok.

Billie's POV

"Can I go back to play with finn now?" She asked cutely. I smiled and nodded. "You can watch if you want." She offered. "No baby, go enjoy yourself." She smirked and turned around, "I'm not your baby." She said quoting my song.

"Shut up." I laughed loudly. She went back to finneas room and I sat on my bed, I turned my tv on and watched some Netflix.

__

"Billie." I heard brooke whisper, I hummed in response. "I can't sleep." She whispered. I scooted over and pulled her in the bed and cuddled her. "Now shush and go to bed." I mumbled tiredly. She chuckled at my grumpiness and snuggled into me more.

"Goodnight billie." She said. "Goodnight angel." I mumbled as I started to fall back to sleep.

__

I woke up to brooke gone, I frowned a little because I wanted to wake up with her. Brooke came back in my room with a sports bra on and some biker shorts and her hair was wet. I looked at her up and down and man did she look sexy.

"Can I borrow one of your shirts?" She asked cutely. "Y-yea of course." I smiled, it quickly went away when I remembered she wasn't in bed. "What's wrong." She asked. "You weren't here when I woke up." I mumbled.

"Oh billie I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I just needed a shower." She said as she came over and hugged me. I sighed, "It's fine, I'm just being a big baby." I mumbled and hugged her back.

We stayed hugging for a while, "Do you feel better now." She asked. I nodded with a smile on my face. "Good, get dressed so we can go to Taco Bell. I'm hungry." She mumbled. "O-ok." I said, I don't know why but I was blushing so hard.

I grabbed an outfit and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After I got done I walked out and went back to my room to see brooke sitting on my bed on my phone. "Hey that's mines." I said as I try to take it.

"Calm down bil I'm not going through it, I respect your privacy." She said as she continued to play the game. I sighed, "How did you even know my password?" I asked.

"The real question is why is your password my name?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1042 words