Chapter 17

Billie's POV

And that's exactly what she did. We spent the whole day together just cuddling and watching movies. I say this trip so far is great. "Baby?" I heard brooke say. "Yea." She sat up and looked at me.

So I did the same. "I wanna say thank you." I tilted my head slightly and furrowed my eyebrows. "For what exactly?" I asked confused. "For everything, like letting me stay with you, buying me stuff which I didn't ask for, and helping me in some areas." She smiled.

I blushed and looked down. "Oh um you really don't have to say-." I got cut off by her smashing her lips to mine. "Wanna watch another movie." She asked when she pulled away.

I slowly nodded.

__

We just got fin- well I just got finished watching the ring. Brooke went to sleep about halfway in the movie. I slowly leaned over to grab the remote from her hands and turned the tv off.

I got under the covers and cuddled up to her and drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day

Brooklynn's POV

I woke up before billie because my phone was ringing. Without looking I answered it. "Hello." I said sleepily. "Hey Brooklynn, sorry did I wake you." I sighed, "yea, but it's fine. Did you need something?" I asked

"Yea, did you wanna hang out today or..." She trailed off. "Oh uh sure just give me about 20 minutes then come and get me." I said as I got out of bed and stretched. "Ok, see you in a few." I hung up the phone then went to my suitcase.

I picked out an outfit then went to take a shower. After a few minutes I got out the shower brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine. This is what I'm wearing.

To me it's pretty basic and well

To me it's pretty basic and well...colorful. I don't think billie would like me wearing this. Oh well though. I heard a knock on the door and I looked over to billie and she was still sleep. I carefully walk to the door because billie just has her stuff laying around.

I opened it to see Layla. "Cmon, Aliyah's in the car." She smiled. I smiled back and followed her. We got in the car and Layla sat in the back with me so I won't feel lonely.

I was fine but it was a nice gesture anyway. We were talking for hours, even when we were in the mall. Aliyah kept asking me why I didn't buy anything. Well truth be told most of the money i had just went tot that phone I brought.

But its ok, because I still work at Taco bell. We were currently at Taco Bell. "Do you want anything?" Layla asked. "Um no I don't really-." I was cut off by Layla. 

"Nonsense, I know you're hungry. Here Liyah I'll pay for her food." Aliyah nodded as she pulled up. "So what do you guys want." Aliyah asked.

"I want 6 tacos." Layla said. They both turned to look at me. "Oh uh 4 bean burritos, no cheese." I said shyly. "Are you vegan or something?" Layla asked. "What? No no it's just that's how I prefer it." She nodded.

__

'thanks guys, see you later." I waved at the two. They were going shopping while I asked them can they drop me off before my food gets cold. 

I used my key card and got in the room to see Billie still sleeping. Jeez was she up all night. I sat our food down and went to wake her.

"Billie." I whispered in her ear. She hummed in response. "Get up." She sighed and turned the other way. "No." She mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "I brought Taco Bell." She quickly shot up and and rubbed her eyes. 

"W-where." I chuckled, "So you can get up for Taco Bell but not your girlfriend." I raised an eyebrow. "No no no it's not like that it's just that..." She trailed off. "That?..." "It's just that I um- It's food ok. And trust me baby I lo- like you so much but I'm hungry." She whined.

Billie's POV

I almost said it again. "Where did you go other than Taco Bell?" I asked noticing how dressed up she is. "Oh I went to the mall with Layla and Aliyah." She said as she handed me my food. 

"You went out with that on?" I asked. "Uh yea." She chuckled. "Baby I like the outfit, but only I get to see this much of you. K?" She laughs and shakes her head. "Ok billie." She thinks this is funny.

"Why are you laughing, I'm so serious." She chuckles, "Oh I know." She walks to the bathroom and I sigh. I began to eat my burritos and wait patiently for her to come out of the bathroom.

After a few minutes she comes out with an expression I can't read. I see tears well up in her eyes and I put my burrito down and went to go hug her. "Hey hey hey what's wrong." She sobs quietly in my arms.

"Baby wha-." I was cut off by my phone ringing. I groaned and grabbed it out my pocket with my free hand while my other hand is holding brooke. It was Finneas calling me. 

"hello?" I said. "Hey bil, how's it going?" "Uh I'm gonna have you ask me that question later." "What wh-." "Bye finn gotta go." I hung up before he said anything else. My attention went back to brooke as she silently cried in my arms.

"Shh baby it's ok." I said trying to comfort her. "No it's not! You don't understand!" She snapped. I was shocked at first cause she was just happy. "Well...help me understand." I said softly. She sniffles.

"I-It's hard looking in the mirror a-and trying not to make a hate comment about y-yourself when you literally look like shit." I rubbed her back comfortingly. I sighed. "Baby I don't know how many times I have to tell you that you look beautiful."

"You're amazing a-and talented and I don't like when you think less of yourself because you're more than what you think." She wipes her tears. "And I know you have a past of things that would make you feel that way but..."

I took a deep breath. "We can try to forget those things, yeah?" She looked at me and nodded. "That's my girl." She didn't smile though. So I poked her. "Stoppp." She began to giggle. "There's that beautiful smile." 

She smiled even more and wiped the rest of her tears. " I feel like I'm bipolar." She said after a while. "Eh, all girls have mood swings." I shrugged. "Thanks for being here for me." I looked at her and smiled. 

"Of course." I kissed her and it was such a passionate kiss. I pulled away and looked in her eyes. "Wanna watch some more movies until we pass out?" I asked with a goofy smile on my face.

"Of fucking course bil." 
___________________________

A/n- Hey guys how are you, how was your day? Are you enjoying the story so far? Anyways sorry for mistakes stay safe love you.!

1225 words