I might as well have

Filler, excuse any mistakes 🤍

Toni

Y'all when I tell you fishy shit been going on these past couple of months, it really has been. Janet has lost her damn rocker lately. Like coming at me crazy, yelling at me arguing with me for no damn reason.  Like y'all it's so damn crazy I let Amira go with my sister for a little while today cause I just had this strange feeling she was gone come off like she been smoking a laced ass blunt.

My phone rang and I got a FaceTime from somebody I shouldn't even be having contact with. But we was only talking as friends and plus his son kind has this crush on me he's a cute little boy.

"Hey Mrs. Toni."

"Hey precious, how you doing?"

"Me be doing good, I be got you some flowers."

"You did, thank you bubba."

"Can me be come over?"

"Yea surely you can, how bout tomorrow?"

"Otaay, daddy the pretty lady said I could come over tomorrow."

"Alright." Pop came back to the phone looking at me.

"Tone, what's wrong ma?"

"Nothing."

"You're lying."

"Sharod, Im ok I promise."

"Toni!!"

"I gotta go pop."

"Tone, look we're talking tomorrow. You gone tell me what's up."

"Ok."

"Toni! I know you hear me!"

"I love you Tone."

"I love you too—"

"Who the fuck you love, huh!" I hung up before she could grab my phone.

"Janet please, it was just my sister."

"Let me see."

"You never ask to see before."

"Hand me the phone Toni."

"Janet no, look ion know what the hell been going on with you but you finna lose me for it. I've done nothing to you for you to turn this way towards me."

"Girl shut up and hand me the phone. I'm not losing shit because I got you wrapped round my finger. Now hand it to." She pushed me causing the phone to drop out of my hands and she grabbed it.

"No caller Id? If that's your sister I don't think she would use that. Lie to me again Toni, who was it?"

"Pop ok damn it was Pop."

"So you're back in love with this nigga now huh!" She got all in my face if Janet didn't know nothing else she knew I wasn't gone back down from her.

"No my stupid ass still in love with you!"

"Why the fuck is he calling you?"

"He has a child, he's right round Amira's age they're in the same class. They're coming over tomorrow so please be gone by then."

"You must be finna fuck him or something."

"What the—- Janet no. Now look enough is enough what the fuck is wrong with you. You've been coming at me crazy this whole damn month. I'm not gonna put up with you, I love you but I will leave you. And if you think that I won't try me."

"Leave and go back to him right?"

"Hell I might. Maybe he can treat me better than you."

"Toni I give you everything your ungrateful ass ask for. Anything you want I'll buy it. He can't do that."

"Money can't buy me Janet! You give no damn effort anymore, you come in yelling ready to start shit then when you piss me off you wanna go buy me something. Well fuck you and everything you've done for me, I've had enough!" She grabbed me tightly and I pushed her off me

"Get your hands off me Janet, I don't know who you think you're dealing with. Please not that I fought your ass before and I'll do it again, try me."

"Toni I'll have no problem putting you out."

"Oh really, don't worry I got it for you." I went in my room gathering my shit. What she didn't know was that I had bought another house in my name just in case I needed to and I'm glad I did.

"Michele!"

"Nope, save it."

"Michele."

"Janet you got one more time to place your hands on me and I promise you you won't have no hands afterwards. Keep testing me, I told you to get away from me. I won't playing with you."

"Where you gone go then huh? You don't have nothing if your own, you've been with me since ya last 2 teen years."

"Mhm."

"Fine go, I don't care no more."

"Oh you don't care! Really! You been acting like a complete jackass and now you don't care, Chile you funny." 

"You the one telling your ex you love him."

"In the Bible baby love thy neighbor. I'm a church girl at heart just because I'm with you doesn't mean I don't still believe in his word. Forgiveness, I forgave. No harm no foul, can't say you do the same."

"Ok evangelist Toni."

"Don't get funny, it's just the truth but I forgot you don't know what that is either. I'll be back for my other stuff tomorrow and Amira's."

"You not having my baby live out on the street with you or with that pop tart."

"Oh she won't trust me, me and mines are forever good."

"You need to get yourself together, I don't want to have to leave you but I will. Goodbye Janet....."