A sisters secret .P2

Excuse any mistakes

Janet

Toni, Tamar, and I were standing out side of pop tarts home waiting patiently for the door to open. We had sided with him only this once, but ima still finna ride his ass out for hitting on Toni.

"Janet, Tamar, Toni my love; come in, y'all have a seat. Amari, you have a guest." The little boy came running down jumping directly into Toni's arms, giving her a kiss to the cheek.

"Hey baby."

"You kept your promise."

"I always do." He hugged her tightly as if he didn't ever want to let go.

"Babe, who was at the do—."

"Well well well, long time no see." Trina looked at Toni and Tamar as if she seen a damn ghost

"T-Toni."

"Hey girly, come sit I missed you?" Toni got up and hugged her leading her to an open spot on the couch beside Tamar.

"You sure wanna put her here, y'all don't see the sign that said danger."

"Where's that at?"

"Me I'm the sign."

"Trina how you been?"

"I-uh I'm good."

"Mommy why don't you like Ms. Toni?"

"I like Ms. Toni a lot."

"No you don't, you told daddy last night that you didn't like her because she gets her way all the time."

"Oh really?"

"Uh umm—."

"What else she said Amari?"

"That Everybody saw Ms. Toni as perfect, and that she really wasn't. She told daddy that Ms. Toni lied about her Virginia and her Virginia was gone way before Ms. Toni was friends with my daddy."

"Wow Trina, I didn't know that's how you felt about me."

"Toni you knew—."

"Trina ian know shit! Because I wanted to be close to you but you always looked at me strange as if you hated me."

"I did! Look at you, you're everything. Get who you want, have what you want. I always got to work hard for everything."

"Well what you want to be lazy all your damn life. I've worked for everything I have, so don't dare do that. I got my education on my own, my house that you slept with Pop in on my own. I've worked just as hard and if you needed help you could've came to me."

"So you telling me that Janet over here hasn't paid your way through?"

"She's helped me yes but other than that I've did it all on my own."

"Bullshit Toni, you always let your looks speak for you."

"Trina, what the fuck you're getting at?"

"Sharod only considered you as a trophy wife because you're pretty and you got a nice body. He didn't want to be with you really, especially since you wasn't putting out."

"Come on down pop tart." He wouldn't, he wouldn't look at me either. I really wanna kill him, this man pisses me off placing his filthy hands on my wife.

"Toni all my life I've had to compete with you. My boyfriend only wanted me because I favored you but in reality he wanted you. This is the only time I win. I got a kid by the man you was suppose to be with for the rest of your life."

"If you want someone who does this to you then so be it." She looked at Toni shocked.

"Ms. Toni, are you ok. Did my daddy do this to you?"

"Baby, I'm ok—."

"I be heard you two arguing that night and it had made me be scared. I wanted to run and check on you but I didn't know for sure if you was Otaay."

"Come here." He went to her looking her in her eyes.

"I thank you for being concerned about me baby, I love you. I'm ok and I'm gonna get better. Listen to me and listen to me good, if you ever feel unsafe in this house you call me and either me or Ms. Janet will come get you, Ok sweetie?"

"Ok, I love you too." He kissed her cheek as she  held his hand.

"See now you're taking my child. Amari go upstairs and I mean right now!"

"No!"

"Amari, I said go."

"I said no."

"Look go for me and pack a small bag, and. Tamarisk gonna help you. You can stay with me and Amira tonight."

"Yaaaay." He ran upstairs as Tamar walked by Trina whispering something in her ear that made her shake.

"Witcha triffling ass." Tamar meant exactly what she said too and in fact Trina was. Toni her sister didn't do a damn thing too her and she acting like a ungrateful ass person just low down and nasty.

"Trina you and me don't ever have to talk again but do know if he put his hands on you, call me. Because I know how he is, he doesn't want you either he just wants you because you look like me not for who you truly are. You can do so much better for yourself Trina. I'm sorry if you don't see it. Let's go y'all."

"You're not taking my son Toni!"

"If he wants to come with me he can." Tamar picked him up as we proceeded outside.

"Remember what I said Trina with yo nasty ass."  I grabbed Toni's hand as we walked out pop's house. I could tell Toni had something going on in her head

"What's going on Toni?"

"I'm gonna adopt him." Tamar and I looked at Toni like she had two heads

"WHAT!!!"

Hope it was better than the last chapter. Catch y'all in another book.🥰