Anniversary

Excuse any mistakes 💛

Toni

"Baby!"

"Yes Janet."

"Hey." She grabbed me squeezing me tightly.

"Aren't you full of love today."

"Yea I am, you know what today is?"

"No, I'm sorry baby." Truth is I didn't I had her stuff in the room.

"Man that's ridiculous." She move from me with a attitude going back upstairs. I went back to cleaning as Amira waddled in my direction.

"Ma Ma." She giggled before falling, I picked her up as she held my face.

"Ma Ma, Ma Ma." I kissed her cheek as she had a field day calling my name.

"What is it pretty girl." She wrapped her little arms around my neck holding on to me tightly.

"I love you too baby."

"Toni Michele!"

"Let's go see what mommy want." I went upstairs seeing that she finally made it to our room where I had everything at.

"Yes Damita Jo."

"You're so full of S- hey gorgeous." She stopped herself seeing that I had Amira was with me.

"Say hey beautiful." She waved.

"Toni you're in trouble tonight just know that."

"I'm not in nearly as deep in trouble as you're gonna be."

"And what trouble is that?"

"A trouble you'll just have to wait for."

"And I'll wait Baby you really didn't have to do this."

"Well I did and I do, I love you sweetheart and happy anniversary baby." I kissed her and she kissed me harder.

"Alright Amira right here."

"She can get some love too." She kissed her cheek causing her too smile

"Uh Uh you don't smile for me when I kiss you." Amira just giggled holding my face kissing me

"No don't try to butter me up with kisses." She got down walking around being nosy. Janet pulled me to her kissing me again.

"What you wanna do today?"

"Anything you want to do."

"What I wanna do is you all night long." She grabbed my ass then bit her lip.

"Ma Ma." She reached for me but Janet went to her

"Amira why won't you come to me, you always go to her." Janet picked her up and she won't damn near having it.

"Ok ok Amira, damn." Janet dropped her on the bed as she still was crying.

"Alright baby I gotcha." I picked her as she stopped crying.