I Just gotta move on

Excuse any mistakes 🤍

Toni

Here I was at my house crying my eye out on Pops shoulder and Gils over some trick who think they can just run over me and get away with it.

"T don't cry over her, you deserve so much better."

"Yea Mr. Gil is right Toni. You have it all, look at me." He lifted my head up with his finger looking me in my eyes.

"Every time we're on the phone you end up crying over her and I'm tired of seeing you like this. You're beautiful babygirl, intelligent, a great mother, a wonderful friend. Stop beating yourself up over her, she's not the only lady out here."

"She's the only lady I've risked it all to date, it wasn't for the money it was for her. If she was a regular person on the street I still would've gave my all to her. I just wished it didn't hurt so bad."

"I know Toni, and I'm sorry she's treated you this way. A queen like you should never be treated this way."

"I just completely lost myself trying to love her."

"Well let me help you find yourself then... let me love you, again."

"Ouu Toni."

"Pop no, you hurt me not once but twice."

"Toni I've changed, I have a son. I had to change for the better, I had a girl that treated me just how I use to treat you and look where I'm at left with a child that she don't even want."

"He's adorable though how could you not want him."

"Ask her, look Toni I know you inside and out. We know each other why try again with some new then to try with someone who's matured, someone you're use to. We could raise our kids together, toni let me be here please. Three strikes and your out Toni, this my third one and I'm not striking out."

"Oop, you heard the man."

"Pop, I don't know."

"Eyes up here baby." I bit my lip letting my hand slightly touch his face. He grabbed my hand, holding it tightly."

"Can y'all just kiss already dang."

"Well Toni?"

"One more, pop that's it."

"One more is all that I need." I grabbed his face with both hands kissing him full on.

I shouldn't let my heart be stuck on Janet when she doesn't even care about me. She claim she loves me but she doesn't anymore and that legit hurts. She can say it a thousand times over and still won't believe because I don't feel it from her no more.

"Gil, do you know a divorce lawyer. I don't want anything from her, she can have everything because I came into the relationship with nothing so I might as well leave out."

"I know just the guy."

"T let me take you out tonight, for a walk on the beach. Your kids with your sister mines is with my mom."

"Speaking of you mom how is she?"

"She misses us together."

"Just tell she don't have to miss it anymore."

"Go get dress for me, I'll be down here waiting with mr. Gil."

"Can we get the kids please, I want you to meet my baby personally." I asked him, was it too early to introduce her to him? I hope not.

"Sure thing."

"Ok."

"And Toni.."

"Yea?"