Toni The Teaser

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

Janet

" Toni you ready?"

"Yea I'm coming."

I heard heels not really looking up until she took the last step.

"You look beautiful Janet." Looking up my eyes popped dead out my head

" Looking up my eyes popped dead out my head

"Jesus..."

"I look bad or something?" She asked me. I guess my facial expression didn't look right. I couldn't find the words to describe what I wanted to say, I couldn't even speak damn I was near tongue tied.

"Not at all, I- I shit."

"Let's go we're gonna be late."

"Man ion even want to go anymore, come here." I pulled her into me holding on to her.

"What's with this look you're giving me." I wanted to eat her alive

"You should have a idea."

"I do?"

"Yes you do." I started kissing on her neck squeezing her waist as I let my right hand drop down to grab her ass. This girl right here is a lot to handle and I'm not talking bout mentally I mean physically. Her body is a problem that's gonna keep getting her into trouble with me. Seems to me strawberry need to make a quick stop tonight...

"Mhh J calm down we have a show to catch."

"Man bump that we can stay here and give me more of show than the shown we're going to watch."

"Nahhh G, now lets go."

"Fine." She walked in front of me and I had to shake it off me.

"I'm driving or you?"

"You drive." I tossed her my keys getting in. The whole whole she drove I couldn't take my eyes off her, I'm still shook.

"Janet seriously what's wrong?"

"You're just something else, look at you baby. Here take my jacket when you go in there we not taking any damn chances. I'd hate to act a fool in there, I wish I would've known you was gonna pull a stunt like this." I gripped her thigh leaving my hand there.

"I'm sorry."

"You're gonna be."

"Damn."

We arrived and I helped her getting out handing her my jacket.

"I'm not playing put it on."

"Janett."

"I'm not playing with you, put it on."

"I don't need it."

"Toni." She kept walking time we stepped in all eyes were on her. Talkin bout pissed I was hot and ready.