Someone to call my lover

Excuse any Mistakes

Janet

10:20 in the morning, she laid on me with nothing sound sleep as I racked my fingers through her hair. I decided to take her to one of my favorite islands Bora Bora. 

Grabbing her hand I looked at the ring. This was really it, I finally have someone to call my lover. After all this time of thinking, dreaming, wishing I had someone now I got someone. Someone who's unselfish, carefree, out the way beautiful, has a big heart, and loves me unconditionally with no regrets or hesitation. If only Michael was here to meet her, I bet he'd love her just like momma.

She slowly started to wake up, her arms wrapped me tightly. I kissed her forehead, smoothing her hair back.

"GoodMorning Beautiful."

"Mhh morning."

"You look so beautiful in the mornings, have I ever told you that?"

"Yea you have, you look even better though."

"Not hardly." 

She sat up slowly about to move off me but held her not wanting her to move. She moved her hair to one side placing her hands on my chest. She leaned down to kiss me I wasted no time kissing her back.

"I love you." She said pulling away

"I love you more."

"So what we doing our first day?"

"Well I kinda wanted to take you out, have breakfast do a little site seeing, have dinner by the shore then come back in for a more personal desert."

"Sounds good, I'm starving right bout now."

"You are?"

"Uh huh— Janet see I wasn't even thinking like that na."

"I'm just playing baby." I held her tightly kissing her stomach

"Mhm.  Let me up so I can go wash."

"I'll go with you."

"No you don't, we'll never get to our destination."

"Fine, but tonight."

"I got you." She pecked my lips walking in the bathroom. Grabbing my clothes I went to the other one. Stepping in immediately drowning myself with thoughts of her. She's really my forever ain't no letting go.

Toni

So this crazy lady flew me out to Bora Bora at 11 something last night. Talking bout somebody who was tired, it was me. She loves to do stuff at the last minute knowing damn well it takes me a while to pack.

"Toni hurry up."

"Beauty takes time baby."

"You don't need time you're already beauti— uh uh take it right on back to the station."

"But Janet."

"Michele I'm not playin with you."

"Fine."

"You crazy thinking ima let you walk out like that, all that is for my eyes only."

"I understand." I went and changed into a strapless tube dress.

" ok I'm ready."

"Damn. You love tempting me don't you?" She grabbed my hand giving me a kiss to the cheek.

"I try to keep your eyes hungry."

"That you do, come on." We left the beach house heading to this breakfast place a few minutes away.