Meeting Her

Excuse any Mistakes 
____________________

Janet

" Toni!"

"Huh?"

"Get dressed I have somewhere to be."

"And That has something to do with me because?"

"You know I have to have you by my side now hop to it."

"Fine."

"Wait, where's my kiss?" She pecked my lips before going upstairs. My momma came down and I was going to go see her. I wanted Toni to come to meet her, I still get those jitters as in what if she don't like Toni. Katherine is a woman that will keep you guessing, sometimes it scares me.

"Ok J I'm ready." I look at her and she literally was glowing head to toe, yellow is most definitely her color.

"Is something wrong? I can go change if y-

"Is something wrong? I can go change if y-."

"No! I mean no not at all, you look beautiful as always but it's just something about you your glow is brighter. What's the reason?"  She pulled me in by my waist.

"You. Your my reason, I only glow when I'm with you." I kissed her, I loved when Toni expressed her feelings, it made me feel like I've made the correct choice. I was glad to one of the reasons she was she was happy.

In a relationship it's best if both are happy instead of just one. I wasn't never this happy with Jermaine, but with Toni I can't stop smiling. She keeps me happy & in love. I was in love with her and I could hide it.

"I love you." I grabbed her hand looking her in her eyes

"I love you more, let's go so I can give you some lovin' tonight." She kissed my cheek then practically skipped out the door with a big ass grin on her face. I just shook my head locking up her apartment and going out to the car.

The whole ride was full of jokes and Toni singing. The girl had an amazing voice, I might just sign her myself.

"Just do me baby, go head and drive me crazy, act like I'm not your lady, do me like you wanna do those other girls.." I looked over at her while we were at a red light

"I might just do that tonight, you look like you could use some rough lovin'." My hand squeezed her thigh as she big her lip.

"Maybe I do." She looked back at me with a wink. I smiled putting my attention back on the road and heading over to the rental house my mother was at.

"Alright T give a minute before you go in."

"Where are we anyway?"

"My moms." Her face became flushed with nervousness.

"J-Janet, I uh— Swoo Chile."

"I know you're nervous, it's ok I'm nervous to. I'll go first then come back out to get you."