Mine p2

Excuse any Mistakes
____________________

Toni

My heart just sank, but I damn sure wasn't let it stop me from getting to the finish.

"Give us 20 minutes, and close the door." The door slammed shut, but Ian care. I sat up placing Janet hand on the base of my throat, riding the strap.

"Just like that." I honestly wanted to get hold to strawberry, though Janet alone catered to my every need. I just need that strawberry touch that give it to me rough and fuck up my guts. Maybe she'll pay me a visit later tonight, I hope.

"Damn Toni." She stopped signaling me to sit on her face. Here's the shit I've been waiting for. Before I sat on her, I took the strap off and slid down her panties. While her face met my treasure, my tongue and fingers met hers. She was soaked, I couldn't wait to have her cum. She was so sweet, and I was eager to get a taste.

"Shit T." She sucked me harder leaving me weak. I felt her slide her fingers in, still sucking on my shit. I returned the favor doing the same to her, soon both of us was sounding off. She released before me with a shiver that could felt all over. I came maybe 5 minutes after her, I laid on the side of her as we both caught our breaths.

"Think we should go out there now?"

"Up to you." She squeezed my thigh

"I guess, I'll go out first. Pass me my robe."

"Nah you look better without." She smacked my ass had the shit stinging.

"Ow!" I snatched my robe from her going out.

"Toni."

"Have a seat." I sat across watching closely.

"Who and why?"

"Janet Jackson and uh it just Well I can't explain." I heard my door open and Janet emerged coming in the kitchen fixing her something to eat.

"You gotta start cooking here T, people be hungry." She kissed my
cheek

"You already ate though." I shrugged my shoulders and she bit into my neck, pulling away winking at me.

"It was good too."

"Disgusting." I heard my mom mumbled

"Is there a problem?" Janet took a seat pulling me in her lap.

"Yes there is, how dare you just because you're a celebrity use my daughter for your personal enjoyment."

"Ma it's not lik—."

"Shut up girl, you don't know no better. How much you paying her huh, my daughter will not be some personal prostitute."

"Mrs. Braxton with all due respect, I'm not using Toni. I actually care about her might as well say I love her. Being a celebrity has nothing to do with it, she caught my eyes. Toni is not only beautiful but her spirit, her heart, and unselfishness is one of a kind. My age I don't care about, her age ion care about. she grown and so am I, there's nothing else to be said. If she don't want me she could've been left, but obviously it's equal and the feelings are mutual. There's nothing you can really say Mrs.Braxton, she's a grown woman capable of her own decisions."

"Mom, I know this is against everything and it might sound stupid but I do feel as if I love her. She makes me happy and I don't have to worry bout her doing shit behind my back like PoP. Janet's a great person Ma, she's everything. I mean look, she's gorgeous, talented, intelligent. Ma please, I never asked you for anything. So please, let this be the only thing I ask of you, I'm happy with her and I love her. With your permission can I keep seeing her, please." I grabbed hand looking her in her eyes. I just really wanted her to accept me, accept the fact that I chose a woman to be my mate. Hopefully this wasn't a mistake....

"Toni are you sure that this is what you want. That being with her is what you want."

"Yes."

"Janet?"

"Ma'am."

"Are you going to do right by her?"

"Ye- I mean yes ma'am."

"This better not be something I regret doing. Being that I love my baby all I want is for her to be happy and since she say you make her happy I have no problem with."

"Thank you Mom." I got up hugging her

"No get your nasty ass off me, What was that you were even on?"

"It's uh something like a man part it just isn't real."

"Oh well the way you were on it was as if you were riding a horse, no offense."

"Ma!" I looked down in embarrassment, cause it was truly what I was.

"Ight ima head out." Janet tried to ease out the seat.

"No ma'am sit."

"I'm serious, treat her right Janet or you got a whole field of Braxton's to go through."

"One enough." We laughed

"Well ima get going, y'all two have a good night."

"You too."

"Try to get some sleep will ya."

"We will, night Ma." I closed the door locking it. Janet swooped me up going back to my room, she locked the throwing me on the bed.

"You think you can handle all of me tonight?" She went in her bag getting a different strap, this was long and thick. I took a closer look seeing a switch at the bottom, I back up holding my knees close to my chest. She was not getting near me with that.

"Ion know what you think you gone do with that." She smirked at me while adjusting then walking to the side of the bed I was on. She pulled me to the edge, leaning down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her as her tongue slid in my mouth. I felt her hands rubbed up and down my thighs, next thing I knew she slid that shit in me. My mouth opened and she bit my bottom lip sucking on it. My head went back as her lips claimed my neck and chest. She untied my robe exposing me fully, she pushed my legs open stroking deeper. She was actually taking her time with me, showing every inch of my body love.

"You mines now." She whispered in my as my hands placed themselves on her back.

"Yes." I responded barely above a whisper

"Just us? You and me right?" She pulled out switching it on  then slowly going back in, this time deeper. I couldn't even answer, the shit was damn near had my whole body vibrating.

"Answer me baby."

"Yes, it's just u- fuck!" My nails started to scratch her back.

"Toni I'm tired of just fucking you. I wanna make love to you, can I do that? Can take my time with you, make your back arch and your toes curl. Can I make you moan to the heavens and take you to a place you never been before. Can I Toni? Can I have you?" She moved some hair out of my face, placing her lips on mines, waiting for my response.

"Yea."

"Yea what?"

"Yes Janet you can have me."  She kissed me pinning my above my head.

"Don't worry about sleeping tonight, it's not gonna happen."