Spending My Time With You

excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment ⭐️ enjoy
____________________

Toni

Everyone was gone to rehearsal so it was just me and Janet. She laid between my legs while I played in her hair. Ian gone lie my mouth was watering, her abs were DAMN.

"Toni you good." She looked up at me. I ran my hand down to her stomach. She smirked

"That's what it was."

"You're like a work of art, Like damn."

"Thank you, but let's look at you. Pretty face, smooth voice, Thick thighs, fat ass, and a oh so sweet pussy. You got it all and I plan on making it all of it mines." She squeezed my waist burying her face in my neck, kissing it.

"I think you made me yours all last night and this morning." She bit my neck pulling back smiling.

"You right. I'm getting this again."She pointed to my jewel.

"Ion maybe." I shrugged and she was already working my shorts off.

"I wasn't asking." She slid her fingers in and I held on to her.

"Ion know what type of pussy you got, but the shit keep calling me back." She curves her fingers hitting my spot.

"Oh Janet." I moaned holding her tighter as she went faster.

"Can I go swimming?"

"wherever there's a pool, sure." She chuckled at me

"You're funny."

"You said go swi— shit!" She held me down She swirled her tongue all in me. Like why must she do this, damn wasn't all night enough. She started sucking on me and I felt weak she did the shit so passionately, like it was her favorite thing to do or something. She rolled over sitting me on top of her face, playing with my nipple right through my shirt. I held on to her shoulders as she rocked me against her tongue. That shit was bout to take me out, her mouth surrounded my whole shit.

"Take it." I should've known better than to run, it wasn't like I was getting anywhere.

"Shit I'm gonna cu— Janet damn." To think this chick would stop, heck no. She kept going til she made me cum a second time. She tapped my thigh signaling me to get up.

"Damn." She rolled over pulling me on top of her, with her hand on my butt.

"Do you always eat like that." I grabbed my shorts putting them on

"I sure do and I think it's time for me to give you a lesson." She sat me up with me on her lap

"Lesson? Girl I'm fully grown and graduated." She pinched my butt

"Watch the Tone."

"Anyways." I got adjusted while she ran her hands up and down my sides

"Like I was saying a Les—." The door opened

"Jan— hi Toni, you looking gorgeous as ever." Janet kissed my neck holding me in sort of a bear hug, as shawnette bit her lip looking at me.

"Hi Shawn."

"Janet Gil needs to talk to ya."

"Tell him text me I'm busy right now." Janet started feeling up on me, like c'mon now homegirl still in the room.

"Damn J you scared to leave her alone with me or something." Her eyes said yea, cause the way Shawn kept looking at me.

"No, but I like to keep her near me. Now go tell Gil what I said."