N.K.H.N

excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment ⭐️ enjoy ( Neighbors Know Her Name)
———————————

Toni

"Shit!"  I bounced on the strap as she gripped my waist, thrusting upwards. Damn ion believe a man can buss it down like this, there just isn't anyway.

"slow down beautiful, you ain't use to all this." She tried grabbing me to cease my movements, but I was on a high and I needed to get to the finish. So I took it all, not caring how long it was until I felt it. My eyes went wide as the release shook me to the core.

"I told you, you couldn't take all that. Come here, let me get a taste." She pulled out, pointing to her face telling me to sit.

"Uh Uh." I shook my head like a little kid.

"Come on." She held me over her and flickered her tongue in me. I gripped the sheets as she slurped and sucked me.

"Yes! Give me more." I rotated my hips as I rode her tongue. She rolled us over, spreading my legs and pushing the strap back in.

"Oh gawd! Right there!" I snapped my legs shut, cause got damn.

"JANET OPEN THIS DOOR!!"

"Uh oh." She looked a little scared but I wasn't. I moved putting back on my sweatpants and tank top. I opened the door

"She's not here."

"Move little girl." He pushed me, cause me to stumbled back.

"JANET!!"

"The fuck You want?" He walked up to her as if he was gone swing. I slid over there.

"Who you finna swing on huh? Who you gone hit? It ain't her not up in here." I pushed Janet behind me getting all in his face, nigga breath stanked so I backed up.

"Move before I smack you."

"You gone smack me? Shmack me hoe." I gave him a right hook, he stumbled back then I charged at him slamming him the wall. See people underestimate me because of my size, but when I'm pissed I got extra strength. 2 things that piss me off, laying your hands on a woman and interrupting me if I'm getting some. I was gone cut his ass up in here.

"Toni!" I saw red right now Janet voice was irrelevant I was gone whoop his ass.

"Man get this girl off me!" I was on his ass everytime he got up I knocked his ass back down

"Toni enough!" I let him go coming back, damn he looked pretty bad, I fucked him up

"You better walk and keep walking if I ever catch you or even hear that you've been near her I'm kicking your ass again, now fuck out of here." He scurried our the door. Janet came over to me pushing me up against the wall, kissing me full on.

"Thank you, for that."

"You welcome." She threw me on the bed stripping me out my clothes and entering back in me roughly.

"Ahh! Janet damn!"

"Fuck!" She held my hands behind my back as they were tied. She pounded into me while her other arm held me in place. "Gawd Janet!" She let go and I tried to move she grabbed me back

"Ain't no running Toni" she was in me DEEP. Why the hell they give people like her straps. When I first met her Ian think she could hit like this. But ba-be she hitting hard got me wanting to run run.

"J-Janet.. P-Please" She started drilling into me, I couldn't take it. She was something else. I would think cause she's a sweet person she wouldn't do me like this but I beg to differ.

"Shit your so wet" her thrust with the strap became sloppy because of my wetness which excited her to go even harder.

"Ahh! Fuck!"

"You like that" she kept going at this pace. It just did something to me. How she held me and thrust into me gawd, my body was her playground I was under her submission, the way I knew all along she wanted me to be.

"Come here pretty girl" She pulled out and laid back on the bed. I barely could get there I was walking crooked "Sit" she pointed to her face.

"Oh no no no" I started backing up

"What's wrong Toni"

"Janet! Look at the time and  I can't even walk fucking straight and ya want to eat me. Do you not realize you don't have average head game you on some other shit. I can't go home like this all crippled and shit. I can't even go to your show and sit with Gil , cause he will laugh his ass off"

"Toni, you don't know enough about me. Haven't you heard of strawberry, she does not and will not play with serious business like this. Now come here and I'm not gone tell you again"

"But Janet" I started to pout. I really don't want to lose the feeling in between my legs tonight. She already murdered my pussy. What she trynna do to me.

"Toni I'm not playing bring that ass here" she said with this look in her eye. Well here we go the last bit of my energy

"Gentle. Please."

"I can't make any promises Toni."

"Ouuu my... shit. Yes Janet Yes!" I grabbed her breast throwing my head back in pleasure

"Mhh"

"Ride my tongue " That shit felt indescribable. She pulled me down slurping all my shit. Her tongue reach a whole length from my clit to my ass hole. I never knew her to take it that far. I was over it.

" Uhhhh.. shhhhit"

"It's mines you hear me Toni. This pussy is mines after tonight."

"I hear you Janet I- fuhhhck I'm gonna cum" I looked down at her as she smiled at me with my juices on her face.

"Arch. I'm not done with you yet"she finished me. I literally thought it was over but boy was I mistaken. She wasn't sweet Janet, she was savage Janet. Who didn't give a damn. The headboard was hitting the wall as she pounded into me, our skin slapped together.

"Go ahead bounce that ass on me."

"Oh fuck I can't take it Gawd!"  The phone started to ring and she snatched it dead out the wall.

"No interruptions, we had enough of those."  She went in and out just like it won't nothing. We heard people knocking at the door.

"Excuse me could you keep it down!" Janet completely ignored the person. A few minutes later a lot of people started knocking on the door. She stroked me one more time and my body just collapsed as I felt myself let go all over the sheets and her.

"Ouuu Fuck! Janet!" The next knock we heard was from the police

"Open up" Janet put on her robe going to the door

"Umm hi how can I help you?"

"We got a complaint bout the noise level, we're gonna have to ask you to leave. Customers are complaining so by law you must be removed

"No problem I done did what I came to do."

"Thank you for your cooperation, have a nice night."

"You too."

"Back to my tour bus we go, everyone's sleep now so it won't be a problem. Let's go Toni."

"I can't walk." I looked at her

"Oops."