One Night

excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment ⭐️ enjoy just a lil something to get back up here on dis 🤪
____________________

Toni

So Janet was on tour again and I'm over here desperately needing her. I mean right now the chorus of I Get Lonely is totally me at this point. A knock came at my door, I grabbed my robe and opened it.

"PoP."

"Hey uh can I come in." He walked in

"Sure why don't you just walk on in." I closed my door taking a seat at my kitchen table while he sat on the couch.

"Toni I know there's no us, but right now I need you—."

"Sharod hones—."

"Toni I lost my moms man, I need you. I need you to hold me, tell me everything's gonna be ok. Please I just need that reassurance, can you do that for me." I wasn't really going to but I knew his mom, she sorta like my mom in a way.

"Fine." I got up Tying my robe extra tight just Incase he was gone try some shit. I sat down letting him lay his head on my chest. Tears started to fall from his eyes, automatically turning my ass into a softy.

"That's my mom man, my fucking mom. What the fuck, like why her!"

"I know life can throw some shit at you, but you gotta stay strong. PoP I know you, I know who you are, I know how dearly you loved your mom so did I. She wouldn't want you crying, she'd want you to pushing and realize that she's in a better place. No more pain, suffering. She's in a place with eternal life, she'll forever be by your side. So please for me, you gone get passed this and you gone push through and grind 10 times harder to make her proud."

"You right Toni, thank you. Could you do me one small favor?"

"Yea."

"For every home game will you come? My mom always came—."

"I'll be there, could you make them court-side seats for 2."

"You got it. Thank you."

"You welcome." We stayed like that for a few moments and soon he fell asleep. I got up leaving him there going upstairs. My phone rung and it was a FaceTime call from Janet.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey love." I laid down and she bit her lip

"I miss you."

"I miss you more baby."

"When I come home we going on vacation to Hawaii."

" sounds great."

" I really miss you Toni."

"I really mi—."

"Hey T I just want to let you know I was leaving and thank again."

"Ok and it was nothing." He smiles and left

"So who was that?"

"PoP, before you start his mom passed away and he came so I could talk to him, give him some words of comfort."

"Oh that better be all."

"It is Daddy."

"Toni don't start."

"What I do Daddy." I sat up opening my robe a lil bit.

"Man you trynna play. Knowing damn well ian there to bend yo pretty lil ass over."

"Come do it then, instead of talking yo shit be bout it or shut up bout it." I tried to be serious but I failed.

"Keep that same energy when I end this tour. Just know yo ass is bye."