I might as well have P2

Excuse any mistakes 🤍

Janet

"You can't even see mad janet look at how your treating her. You think she's gonna keep putting up with your shit well she's not. Kid or no kid Toni isn't the one that's afraid to leave you."

"She's not going no where gil."

"You see she already outside your house right?"

"Man she probably at her sister house. She ain't got nothing of her own."

"I'm sorry to tell you honey but miss toni baby got her own."

"What are you saying Gil?"

"Nothing. I'm just saying stop underestimating this girl. She's not a teenager anymore she's grown. You out here wanna be for the streets when you got a loyal fine ass woman here who will pop her pussy for you at any given time, who will do anything for you. Who gave her body to have a child with you, Janet you're a complete jackass at times. You gone lose her and this time I won't blame her if she doesn't come back. You deserve this shit, I hope she finds out hat you're cheating."

"My cheating comes from her, she don't even try to have sex with me anymore."

"The girl tied up from college work and being a mother. You sit here and tell me if you got time to have sex with someone when you're working your butt off to become a better person for your family. The girl struggled, cried, and mentally broke down all because she felt that she wouldn't be able to better herself for Amira, for you. Cried because she thought she would fail as a person, a mother. Cried because she couldn't understand a lesson, then turned around and busted her ass taught herself the lesson and passed her finals. But you wouldn't know all that she's been through because you're what our here being a hoe. She's on the verge of leaving Janet and I'm being serious."

"She'll come back she always does."

"Ok keep believing that. Just know you lose her karma gone come and bite the shit out your ass. You'll never find another like Toni, just know that. Girl broke her damn neck supporting you, surprising you, loving you. Gives her all and more to you everyday, every night. She loves you and yet you do her like this, mark my words Janet you're gonna pay."

"Get out Gil."

"Gladly." He left and sat back thinking. Toni wouldn't leave me I'm all that she know, she's mines regardless of what I do. She'll forever run back to me, always.

A knock came at my door and there she was.

"I knew you was coming back."

"Get out my way."

"How long you gone be mad baby."

"Don't talk to me Janet."

"You look good, think I can get a taste."

"The only thing you finna taste is your own blood after I hit the shit out your ass if you don't get out my face. You really think I'm that manipulative to come back just because. Are you serious?"

"You know you coming back to me I don't even know why you doing all this."

"Cause your ass a cheater, a fucking liar. I mean seriously you didn't think I knew what you was doing."

"Toni what are you talking bout, now you tripping."

"Oh I'm tripping, so I'm tripping explain to me how I was going to go get your car wrapped as a surprise what I do I find in your backseat in between the seats. Your panties and a used stank ass condom. Baby you and me don't even need condoms so what it was back there for?"

"Now you know Gil be driving my shit."

"Unless you and Gil fucking then ion believe that shit. Gil can't even wear your fucking panties, girl you sound stupid. Don't ever in your life try to put that on Gil like that."

"Tone man you tripping."

"Just move Janet."

"Toni."

"Get out my way."

"Toni stop." I grabbed her and she pushed me I grabbed her again.

"No Janet you don't get to do this, you don't get to try and kiss and make up. I'm tired I'm worn out, tired of you coming home starting shit, tired of you yelling at me because you're guilty. I'm tired of being with you when all you do is constantly lie and expect me to believe you. Sometimes I wish I never met you.."

I looked at her that mess felt like a stab in my heart y'all I couldn't even get it together.

"Say what?"

"I wish I never met you, if I would've known it would be like this I would've never took your invite. I would've never shook your hand, I would've never presented you with that gift I would've let somebody else do it. I regret everything that I had dealing with you."

I put her down as tears just fell from my eyes. She never had a bitter bone but damn.

"Oh save the cry me a river routine."

"Toni no look listen baby I'm sorry."

"Save it janet I'm done, I wash my hands with you. I want out, have the ring have everything you've bought for me."

"Toni Toni please, I'll do anything."

"I'm done Janet, I'm not finna keep doing this with you man. I'm hurt, I've been trying to better myself for you and our daughter and you don't even see you, didn't even ask me why I've been missing some nights, days. Why I'm always in the other room til bout 12 in the morning. You didn't even bother to ask, you didn't even care!"

"Toni I do care and Gil told me what you've been doing. I'm proud of you baby."

"No it doesn't matter now."

"It does, Toni please."

"No janet get off me and away from me."

"I'll change, I'll do anything. Don't leave me baby I love you."

"Do you even know what that means anymore, it's been so long since you've said it."

"I do love you, I'm in love with you Toni."

"Funny, I use to be in love with you. I want a divorce Janet..."