Sequel anyone?

A lil sumn, Excuse any Mistakes 💛

Janet

"Toni baby I'm home."  The lights were dimmed to a soft romantic glow. She came down in a sheer black robe with a red lace set on which made my mouth water. She smiled timidly as she handed me a bouquet of red roses.

"Here you go, I've missed you."

"Thank you baby, I've missed you too." I pecked her lips but clearly that won't good enough.

"Come here daddy." She pulled me in the collar of my shirt.

"You've been working hard lately which means you're gonna leave me soon."

"Baby Ian leaving."

"Well let's act as if you are." She unbuttoned my shirt, taking it off slowly. I let my hands trail down to her backside smacking the hell
out of her ass.

"Ow Janet that hurt." She pouted.

"Want me to kiss it better?" God knows I wanted to.

"No. But you know what you can kiss?" She pulled me to her so that our lips touch but we didn't kiss.

"What"

"Come upstairs with me and you'll see."

"Alright Tiger, whatever you about to do you better be ready to back that shit up when I get hold to your ass."

"You know I can always back my shit up strawberry."

"We'll see, lead the way baby." She walked in front of me and my eyes were glued to her ass. My head had a whole rhythm to the way it moved which each step.

"Go ahead I know you want to." She the robe to the side a lil showing me allat back there.

"See you play too much man." I picked her up carrying her the rest of the way. Once getting her into the bedroom I threw her down, getting on top of her pinning her hands above her head.

"You just be doing shit, knowing damn well when I come in I be ready to take yo ass. You like playing with me don't you. You love testing the waters, well let me tell you this, the water hot and steaming." She laughed at me as I leaned down kissing her.

"You think this funny, don't you."

"You mad baby."

"Ian mad at all, just know I'm gonna get even with you."

"Get even then baby." We damn near tore every piece of clothing as I worked my way down, kissing all over her stomach.

"Baby you're so soft."

"Stop teasing me." She locked her thighs around upper back.

You want me baby?"

"Mhm. Bad, so bad. I need you." I unwrapped her legs taking a look at it, she was wet as always. Just as I was about to go down, my momma called.

"Hold on my pretty little thing." I kissed her cheek before answering.

"Hello."

"Come get yo child." My momma put Amira in the camera, she was a 1 going on 20 and so freaking adorable. Toni had her spoiled rotten, but I can't let Toni take all the blame I did play a couple of parts in it.