Uneasy

Excuse any Mistakes

Toni

I went to Janet's rehearsal while eating with Gil. Shawn been acting weird, even missed a couple of counts.

"Take 20 everyone." She came over pecking my lips.

"You're sweaty."

"You don't be saying that when I be sweaty fucking your brains out."

"Maybe you should fuck my brains out tonight."

"I think we could make plans for that."

"Baby whats up with Shawn?"

"I don't know, you and Gil go talk to her."

"Ok." We went over there and she jumped when I touched her shoulder.

"It's just me Shawn, Janet suggested we come and talk to you."

"I'm ok."

"Shawnette Heard stop yo lies, what's wrong."

"Toni."

"Me? What I do?"

"We did something last night?"

"No we didn't Shawn I'm with Janet you really think I'd do that to her."

"Toni you told me you wanted me my fingers were—."

"Wai a minute?"

"Gil I didn't."

"Toni you making me sound crazy." I sighed

"Shawn I was drunk as shit last night, I started throwing up you was passed out on the floor I called Janet but she was already coming back. She carried you to the couch and came back to help me get back in bed."

"Toni—."

"Shawn there's no way I would've done that."

"Toni."

"Gil ima go, tell Janet I'll see her later and I love her." I grabbed my bag going out the door.

Toni

I'm over trynna think why the hell Shawn would say that when nun even happened. Gil FaceTimed me.

"Toni, I know you didn't do nothing with her."

"I didn't and if Janet hear this shit she going round saying I'm gone have to fight her."

"Toni you is a fool."

"Gil, why the fuck would she say that. Ian want Shawn at all, Janet's all I need. I wouldn't dare jeopardize anything I have with her. Ian that damn stupid, shawn's had her eye on me the first day she seen me. I just didn't think she'd stoop to the low and pull this. She had to be dreaming, cus homegirl passed out and I was steady throwing my life up."

"I know Toni I know, ion think Janet would believe that."

"I would hope not, I love Janet and I would hate for anything to happen between us because of hearsay."