Mines

Excuse any Mistakes 💦

Toni

I've been home from for a while, Ian gone cap I miss Janet. I've been sitting in this apartment bored, I don't know what to do. I decided to go to the mall and do a lil shopping. I went and got my little sister Tamar, since she was out for the summer. It's been a while since I spent time with the character.

"Hey Toni Roni."

"Hey monster." She got in and we headed down the road.

"Whatever you want from me, I'm giving you everything. I'm your baby tonight."  Tamar started singing

"Ya giving me ecstasy, you are my fantasy. I'm your baby tonight." I finished the next line. Whitney was Tamar's favorite artist and also mines. So was Janet, but she was in a category of her own. The more and more I thought of her and the days/ nights we spent doing shit, made me miss her even more. I took Tamar to her favorite store, letting her get a few things. I sat on the bench while she tried on different outfits. I looked through my photos seeing what pictures I didn't post. I picked one from a place I went to with Janet and posted it.

 tonibraxton: Not the Source, but I am the Topic ✅

Like always Janet was the first to comment followed by a text.

J💙: so you can post but can't text🙄

What you talking bout, you had shows back to back , I didn't want to bother you.

J 💙: I don't care, you could've texted me, called me. I missed you beautiful, I can't wait to touch down. I'm keeping you up all night, there's some time I gotta make up for .

That you do, it's been hard fighting my urges. It's seems as if every time I think of you, my body goes into overdrive. I miss
you😣

J 💙: I miss you more baby, I'll be in tomorrow night.

Ok I- nvm

J 💙: nvm what? Tell me Toni

Have a safe flight 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

J 💙: that's not it but I will.

Tamar finally came out but the look on her face was creeping me out.

"What is it Tamar?" I felt arms around me tightly as the person lips came in contact with my neck. Had to be Janet.

"How you knew where I was?"