Meet Strawberry

excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment ⭐️ enjoy
____________________

Janet

We sat across each other, staring. Her eyes were in mine and mines were in hers. She was only in her panties, which excited my appetite. Lust and curiosity outlined her eyes, the way I stared at her made her shift. That alone let's me know I had full control over tonight. I got up standing over her, she looked up at me biting her lip.

"I need you to understand something."

"Which is?"

"That tonight your body belongs to me." I trailed my hand up her thigh, grabbing the band of her panties. She just looked at me taking her bottom in her between her teeth. She was so fucking sexy man, I promise you she's gonna be the death of me. I grabbed her neck leaning down to kiss her, it immediately turned nasty. I pushed her down, getting on top of her pinning her hands above her head, I pulled away.

"Strawberry?"She questioned as I let my hands roam her body.

"Yea. One of my favorites. See I knew you probably would think I'm the quiet and won't fuck ya guts up. SHE WILL. You think Janet be giving you jelly legs, just wait til Strawberry get to you. She's a little rough, but you'll learn to love the pain. She's relentless, and doesn't have no remorse for any damage being cause. Are you ready for all of her, once you go in there's no going back." I looked her in her eyes, I saw the fear but I knew she wouldn't back down. She gulped then pulled me on top of her, squeezing my ass.

"Give me all you got." Ion think she realized the mistake she just made.

I got up going to my suitcase which was full of toys that I was gonna use on her. After I'm done with her she gone need more than a wheelchair. I looked at her as she sat up with nothing but her panties on. Toni don't realize the sex appeal she holds and I love it. I grabbed my blindfold, going over to her.

"Lift up." I tied it around her eyes. I grabbed my strap putting it on. I went back to her sliding panties off, I threw them behind me opening her legs. I trailed a finger over her, then slid it in slowly taking it out. Her juices dripped from my finger.

"Looks like she's already ready for me. You got her all juicy and shit, here taste." I gave her my finger to suck off her juices. I took it from her slowly, seeing her bite her lip.

"Now turn over and give strawberry a deep arch." She rolled over laying her head on the pillow with her ass high in the air. Lord if only I was a man, her ass would've been pregnant.

"Good girl. I ran my hand over the arched, getting hot all over again. I grabbed my bullet. I was gone have her body on a sensory overload. I went in slowly, going as deep as I could.

"Mhh." She moaned I started off slowly.

"Look at me." She turned her neck looking at me. I held her waist going faster.

"AH!"

"Hold that arch Toni, I'm not playing." I grabbed her hips, pushing her ass back on me causing our skin to slap together.

"Holy shi- FUCK!" 

"Look at that." I pulled out to tip seeing the strap covered in her creams. I slammed back in causing her to scream out my name.

"FUCK STRAWBERRY!" her body collapsed on the bed.

"Shit." I slipped out of her sitting up on the bed.

"Come here and sit."

"No man no." She shook her head. I grabbed her arm pulling her on top of me, going in her anyway. I told her no backing out, she must've thought I was playing with her ass.

"Ride that shit." I took the blind fold off grabbing her neck thrusting upward into her. She looked me in my eyes bouncing on it while hands gripped the headboard for support. I gripped her ass, smacking it, spreading her cheeks making sure I was getting in there.

"Ouu strawberry, right there."

"I got this." I attached my lips to her neck, leaning forward laying her back, getting between her legs. I grabbed them pushing them to her head. I took the strap out seeing that it was covered in her creams. I tapped it on her clit, smirking at her.

"They say it's rude not to knock first." I shrugged and she smiled

"Get in me already damn."

"Maybe I wanna have a lil taste first." I slid two fingers in her, then four. I was gone have her legs shaking, but I wasn't gonna let her cum.

"AHH! Stop! damn." She tried closing her legs up, but I pushed them back open.

"Don't run." You could hear how wet she was, shit was just crazy. Her legs trembling signaling that she was close. I slid back in her hard enough that I skin slapped together. Her back arched high as the headboard started to hit the wall. Her hands gripped the sheets causing her nail to break, ion think she cared anyways.

"Oh God, my shit." She tried pushing me off but I grabbed her hand holding it.

"Uh uh what I told you."

"Janet! Ow Damn. Slow dow- fuck!" I pulled out, pulling her to the edge of the bed. I grabbed my bullet, pushing it in her then attached my tongue to clit. She gripped my hair tight as I held her thighs down. Her upper body was shaking, her breaths were short and fast, her moans were high pitch. Eyes shut tightly as another one of her nails popped. I was really outchea doing this shit, no wonder why I'm the best to ever do it. I was into my head forgetting that I told her not to cum. She released all over my face, tasting just like my favor fruit.

"I-I'm sorry." I gave her a mischievous smile, taking the bullet out. Knowing by the time I'm done her insides were gone be rearranged.

"Oh you're gonna be, get up." I pulled her up pushing her body up against the window. I wrapped her legs around, slipping back in. Her hands rested on my back, while my mouth worked on her neck and chest. Her parents think she had a hickey the first time, I'd hate for them to see her when she got back.

Though Janet was giving Toni some of the deepest strokes, hardest thrust, and the biggest hickeys, causing her to moan to the heavens.... Someone was on the outside looking in.