Damaged

excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment ⭐️ enjoy
____________________

Janet

Well Toni was leaving today and I decided I was gonna make her lil ass mines for real this time. Kenny ass getting a little to close to her and ion play that shit. It's just simple, once I ate her out she was mines, but ima explain it to so she'll know not to entertain these other niggas and bitches. Right now she was in the bathroom getting dressed, her flight was leaves at 7 so I have most of the day with her. Ian gone lie I was gone miss her cute ass, ion know what is but something about her is pulling me like a fucking magnet, I can't stay away.

"Janet! Hand me my hair tie." She turned around in some tight ass shorts and what appeared to be my shirt.

"Toni."

"Mhm."

"Why you got on my shirt."

"I decided to take a little souvenir with me."

"Maybe I can give you them souvenirs." I grabbed her waist kissing her neck and feeling up on her while she tried putting her hair up.

"J stop playing."

"I'm not, come on give me some sugar." I turned her around backing her up into the counter, my lips claimed hers and in a matter of seconds my hand was already in her shorts.

"Janet now chill out."

"But yo shit wet as fuck." I loved when she tried to ignore it. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"Janet, please. I look to damn fine to be having soaked ass shorts."

"Well let's solved the problem." I picked her up carrying her out the bathroom, laying her on the bed taking her shorts off along with her panties. I dove in not caring what she had to say.

"Ahh." Her hands held my head as my tongue slid into her ocean. I sucked on her clit, flicking my tongue over it.

"Hold these for me." She grabbed her legs holding them back beside her head. One thing bout Toni, she was flexible. I opened her up, sliding my tongue up and down, before pushing my fingers in. Her shit was tight, and so wet. It was legit a pool, you could hear how wet her shit was. I spelled my name on her, then sucking on her shit again. Hearing her moans were making me wet.

"Fuck!" She came, shit look like it drained her, but I wasn't done just yet.

"Sit." I laid on my back pulling on top so that her jewel was right over the line of fire. Her juices dripped down on me, before I could even get to work on her. I pulled her down, sucking and lapping against her shit.

"Janet Ahh."

"Don't run."

"Shit." I stuck my tongue in and shook my head. She gripped my shirt as the second one took her straight out.

"Uh uh, don't move." I slurped her juices, leaving her weak.

"Ima need you to ease up, you know I can't take all that."

"You lucky it wasn't strawberry on your ass."

"Right, well let me finish getting dressed."

"You still wearing these?" I picked up her shorts.

"No I'll just wear a dress instead."