A sisters secret

Excuse any mistakes

Trina

Toni was married to Janet Jackson! What in the shit? That's crazy last I seen or heard of Toni she was still with Sharod.

"Trina!" Sharod called me from upstairs. Yes this is wrong but hell Toni's always had her way. Always had who she wanted, well it's my turn. Rather she like it or not ima do it and I'm pretty sure pop doesn't have a problem with it either

"Yea bae?"

"I need some money to take your son to get a hair cut."

"Ok."

"Mommy, I wanna go to Ms. Toni house."

"You can't go over there baby."

"Why?"

"Because you just can't."

"I wanna go to Ms. Toni."

"No baby, now go with your daddy."

"I want Ms. Toni! She's nice and takes time with me unlike you." I grabbed his toy truck and stomped upstairs.

This is exact what I meant, Toni has it all she almost has my son too. I just can't with her, it was always Toni, Toni Toni, never Trina. Just then pop came downstairs with him.

"Where y'all going?"

"To take him to get his hair cut then stop by Toni."

"Why are you still in love with her."

"I told you I never was, she was just for show damn."

"Whatever Sharod if I find out y'all still have something going on I'm killing you both."

"That's your damn sister, are you crazy?!"

"Sorta it's just I'm so sick of everybody always clouting her name, like she's the next thing to Jesus. Toni's not perfect at all, I bet she didn't tell you she wasn't no virgin. That's right Toni lost her virginity to our cousin."

"What the fuck!"

"Uh huh, she's not perfect at all."

"That's screwed up, that nasty ass hoe."

"I bet you'll change her mind about her now..."

Toni

"Tamar."

"Girl trynna so jacked up I thought she was dead."

"Tamar!"

"Toni, you and I bout know how that girl is don't play."

"Yea." Just then a knock came at our door.

"Pop?"

"Don't pop me, man we need to talk for real."

"Ms. Toni." His son came and hugged me tightly.

"Hey baby."

"I missed you, my mommy doesn't want me to see you because she doesn't like you."

"How come?"

"Go upstairs with Amira, Amari." Pop told him seeming pissed about something

"Ok." He went upstairs as Pop took a seat.

"How come you lied to me."

"About what?"

"You being a virgin."

"You wasn't a virgin Toni?"

"Wait how did you find out?"

"Trina, your sister."

"I knew it."

"You have to tell them Toni."Janet looked at me as Tamar came beside me.

"Tell us what?"

"I didn't think I would have to bring this up. I was 8 going on 9. I had a cousin Eric he was around 18. The reason I said I was a virgin was because at that age he took my innocence away and I was trying my hardest to run away from the reality of knowing that happened to me. And Tamar while we're on the subject I never told you but a year ago I was raped again and had to relive the traumatic trauma."

"Tone I had no idea. Your sister made it seem like it was on your own terms."

"Never that, Trina and I never really got alone. It was if we was competing against each other. When we wasn't, I love Trina dearly I just wish we gotten along."

"Yea well I got to go, Amari!"

"No me be wanna stay here."

"He can if you don't mind, I can bring him back tomorrow if you and his mother is ok with it."

"His mother is Trina, and I doubt it. But I'll bring him back tomorrow."

"What the shit, that nasty ass bit—."

"Toni!"

"I'm sorry. Amari I'll see you tomorrow, I promise."

"Ok Ms. Toni, I love you."

"Aww baby I love you too." He kissed my cheek as they left me and Tamar looked at each other knowing exactly what it was we'd have to do.

"Trina got something coming that she isn't even going to expect."

"You can say that again Tamar...."

It's short I know, it's just a filler. Get ready I got some drama coming soon so buckle up and get ready. 😌