Anniversary2

Sorry I took so long loves, but here we go 😋 excuse any mistakes 🧡

Janet

These 4 walls are gonna be the only witnesses to see what I'm about to do to you.

I chained her up making sure she was comfortable then blindfolded her, Toni was indeed gonna try to run but in this case she didn't have a chance. I'd be wrong not to say that tonight she was gonna pass out for sure.

"Toni, tonight might scare you a little but I promise you're gonna be ok." I got on top of her kissing every part of her I could. I wanted to tease her in the worst way, I wanted to make her cum without touching. I wanted to torture her just because, I wanted her to beg me, tremble under my touch. I wanted to make her scream my name, scream in a sexual pain that was slowly becoming pleasure to her.

I slid the vibrator in and just watched her body move about. It was sexy to me how she tried to so hard to be still. I held another one on her clit, she took a deep breath as her back arched for the ceiling.

"Janet, Janet please." Her hands were bawled in tight fist as she gripped the chains for her life. Her body trembled as her juices began to pour out, I wasn't gone stop oh no. I wanted more I wanted to hear her beg, I wanted tears to come out her eyes, I wanted to here every obscenity roll off her tongue.

"aaahhh fuck!"

"Give me more." She went silent then let out a high pitched scream. I was shocked but more turned on, she never hit a note like that even when singing.

The floor underneath us was wet like we turned a bucket of water over. I seen tears from under the blindfold which is exactly what I wanted.

"Good girl." I took the vibrator out and slid my fingers in still holding the other vibrator over her clit. Her thighs shook violently as she locked her walls against my fingers. She was about to cum again but I just had got started.

"Hold it Toni, I mean it." There was her moans and thunderous groans again. She couldn't do it, she was fighting hard as hell. She pulled on the chain popping it loose.

Damn I gotta get that replace her ole strong ass, just breaking shit.

"Janet enough!" She pushed my hand away and I pushed hers back.

"Stop Toni you're only making things worse."

"Mhhh shit!" I stopped completely watching her empty out. I ducked down tasting her just to torture her more. I knew she was sensitive, I knew she couldn't take much more, I know that when I slide this strap in she'd be no more. Oh yea I was gone do my worse, by the time I'm finish with her little baby gonna feel crippled.

"Baby please." I sucked on her passionately, her moans sounded so beautiful to me.

"Uh Uh." I slid my fingers in just resting them there as I continued my dessert.

Her whimpers were so cute along with her little jerks. There wasn't really much to be done she was spent but as I promised I'd do my worst.

After she coated my tongue with her creams I back away to kiss her. Allowing her to taste herself on my tongue. Ion know who liked the taste more me or her but by the way we was kissing I could say the both of us. I pulled away we had a stare war that made me even more wetter. I unchained her moving her over to the bed where the fun was really about to start. 

Taking her hand I placed it between my legs.

"See what you've done to me baby." She took upon herself to slide my thong to the side pushing her cold fingers in. My eyes rolled instantly at her touch, her thumb rubbed my clit in circles as she in and out at a tantalizing slow speed.

"Toni stop fucking playing." I was getting frustrated with her cause I wanted her to do like she normally do, tear my shit up just by her fingers.

"You torture me your way, and I'll torture you my way." She pulled her fingers  out of me and into her mouth. I grabbed her by her neck shoving the strap deep inside her. She clung to me as I moved in and out making sure to hit her spot.

"Ahh!"

"Take this shit."

"Oh god, oh god. Janet FUCK! Please." She squirted on me as I kept going.

"Is all that for me." I bounced her on it as her breast kept hitting me in my face.

"Daddy, Daddy oh Daddy. Bitch stop!"

She pushed me and we fell on the floor, perfect.

"Face down, ass up." I pushed her head to grown adjusting her to where I wanted her.

"You keep her so pretty. That's another reason that I can't help myself, her smell, the taste. I could be down here forever. Look how she oozing out and Ian even in it yet."  I played with her clit as I stuck my tongue in twisting all in and around her. She started in her beautiful moans and whimpers that's sounded somewhat like a song to me.

I ate her shit loudly as possible her arch started collapsing as her moans were lengthly and louder. I grabbed her arms and held them behind her back, something told me to grab the cuffs but I didn't. We'll fix that as soon as I slide this strap back in this pretty, tight pussy of hers.

"I hate you so much damn." She tightened around my tongue as I rubbed her clit faster.

"Mhm." Was the only thing I responded. I wasn't bout to do to much entertaining her so I just let her talk. She hates me ok then when I'm done she'll want to kill me, that's alright.

"God damn Janet fucking stop." She pushed me away as she made a mess leaving her body trembling once again. I smacked her ass hard causing her to yelp. Pulling her by her hair I slid back in roughly.

When I tell you I don't know what language she was speaking at this point, I honestly didn't know.

At this point I couldn't tell you if it was day or night. It felt like just got here, to this point and had a long ways to go. I wanted to give my best yet, I wanted her to feel all of me rather I was still drunk or a little sobered up either. We'll discuss it whenever I decide we're finish but as of right now I only had one task at hand, making her lose every bit of feeling she got left.

This was far from over...