H E R

Excuse any Mistakes: H E R ( hold every remembrance)

A month later*

Janet

She invaded my mind everyday, when I open my she was there, when I close them she was there. I logged in to my Instagram not realizing I still followed her, she posted a picture that I was tempted to comment on:

 I logged in to my Instagram not realizing I still followed her, she posted a picture that I was tempted to comment on:

tonibraxton: Call me Karma cus I'm that Bitch 💪🏽🖤

theboy_pop: my #1 supporter 😘

This some shit right here. I gotta stop thinking about her ass, but I just couldn't help but to think there was a way I that I could've stopped all that from happening.

I called Gil and he was somewhere.

"Hey Gil, where you at?"

"In the mall."

"Bae moveee." That voice was so damn familiar.

"Gil look."

"Toni Ain nobody playing with you today." He laughed at her and I could see her walking beside him
and her PoP.

"Gimme a kiss ma." I seen her and him kiss and I hung up. I think I owe Shawn a visit, grabbing my phone and keys I headed straight over there knocking on her door.

"Shawnette! I know you in there." I knocked again this time she opened the door.

"I need to know everything..."

Toni

"Stop PoP." I giggled and he pulled me in for a big hug.

"Toni I'm not tryna sound to lucid but I'm glad to have you back. I promise you nothing is like the last time. You my queen baby, and every king need his queen. You never left my side when I did you dirty. I love you T and being without you taught me a lot about myself that I didn't realize. You've been better to me then I could be to my own self. Thank you for being there and I got something I want you to have." He took off his chain and gave it to me, then pulled out a ring.

"It's my promise to you that no matter what I'll be there. That I promise to give you the world and treat you like the queen I know you are. I love you." He put it on and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around him as he picked me up.

"Y'all look like going to be nasty."

"Maybe he could get a little something, yeen got no diseases right?"

"Nah my papers in the car."

"Go ahead Toni." We left heading back to my place while I looked over his papers

"I did it to prove to you and to reassure you that I wouldn't want to hurt you in anyway."

"I appreciate that." We got to my house and he carried me inside. We fell on the couch as he kissed on my neck.