Death Wish

excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment ⭐️ enjoy
____________________

Janet

I couldn't sleep and it was at least 3 in the morning. Toni was on top of me, snoring like a got damn freight train. I can tell she was tired, she woke up an hour before due to a dream. Her tears dried, but her face was still puffy. I never gotten an response after I told her I loved her. Was it a bad call? Was it at the wrong time? I couldn't help it, it was just how I felt. I raked my hands through her hair, kissing her forehead. Her arms wrapped around me tighter as I felt her heart rate accelerate.

"Stop! Please!"

"Toni wake up." Her eyes popped opened as she started crying again. I was gone fuck this nigga up.

"Don't let go." She said as I wiped her tears kissing her cheek

"I won't, I promise." She looked up at me, kissing me.

"I love you too."  I was cheesing like a fool. I had to remind myself I couldn't react the way I

"Go back to sleep." She held me tightly, falling back to sleep. I got up that morning not finding Toni next to me. I looked in the bathroom but she wasn't there. I got dressed walking down into the kitchen not seeing her there.

"Toni?"

"I'm right here." She popped up from behind the kitchen counter.

"Morning, you ok?"

"Physically or Mentally."

"Both I guess."

" no I'm not good, but I just gotta keep moving."

"Look, I gotta go handle something." I grabbed my keys and she looked at me with a pout.

"Come back to me." I pulled her close to me as my forehead rested against hers

"Always, Gil should be coming up to keep you company."

"Ok."

"I'll be back I promise."

"I know, be safe."

"I will."  I drove down to Kenny's studio

"Hello, Ms.Jackson."

"Hey Amber, is Kenneth in?"

"Sure I'll tell him you're—."

"No I want it to be a surprise, ya know since we're good friends."

"I understand. Down the hall to your right." I started walking thinking of all the ways I could take him out. I walked down the hall seeing Jermaine come out the room.

"Janet."

"You next." I pushed him out my way going in.

"Janet, What brings you by." I closed and locked the door.

"Just a friendly visit." I spotted Toni's earring, getting pissed. Red took my eye sight and Damita came in to play.

"You sick bastard."

"Janet I don't know what you talking about." I pushed him against the wall. I noticed the bite mark and scratches.

"Don't play stupid!" He pushed me and I stumbled back

"Her shit was tight, I see why you up in it. She's a feisty one, if things would've worked right she'd be pregnant in next couple weeks. It was just that good." I just went mad and blacked out. He was going to pay, I don't care if I killed him.

"AH! Somebody!"

" where was somebody when Toni needed them."

"I'M SORRY!" I didn't want hear that.

"You gone regret it." I grabbed him by his neck just the way his hand print was on Toni.

"It won't happen again! Help!"

"Toni cried help, nobody came."

I kept banging his head against the sound board. I pulled him to the window opening it up, pushing his back to it. I punched him in his face over and over and over.

"I should cut your shit off, then you won't stick it in nobody else." I took the knife cutting his pants open. I held the knife right at it, he was started shaking.

"Look at me, I wanna see fear in your eyes just like you seen in Toni. How it feel to be scared? To fear for your life. I hope you're ready to meet your maker?"

"No please, I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

"Oh you sorry! You sorry! Was sorry when you forced yourself into her! Was you sorry when you had your hand around her neck, cutting off her air! Was you sorry when she cried out for you to stop! Was you sorry then!" I held him half out the window.

"Janet! Janet!" Somebody grabbed me but I pushed them back.

"Janet, please."

"You don't get it!"

"I do." At the sound of the voice, I started to come back. Tears fell from my face only angering me more, I pushed him more out the window.

"Please don't let her do it!"

"Janet, listen to me. I know you care, I know you love me. I love you too, so please don't do this. You have too much behind you and so much in front of you. Come on, let him go." She reached out her hand and I grabbed it.

"No!" Toni let go of my hand and grabbed him, helping him back in.

"Come on Jo." Gil walked me out.

"Who called you?"

"Jermaine and yes I told Toni to stay but she insisted on coming."

"Why would she help him Gil? Why didn't she just let him go over."

"Remember, She's a church girl at heart, She forgave. Oh and if you love her, go ahead and claim her as yours."

"You right."

Toni

"She was right, I'm sorry Toni. Why you helped me? You could've just let me drop. Now my career is over and in jail I go."

"I forgive you, though I won't forget. But if you won't press charges against Janet, and to never come near me again, we're good."

"Ok, again I'm sorry."

"You don't have to say no more, damn she fucked you up." Dude looked more beat up Jermaine was when I got him. Janet was tea bout to kill this fool, you gotta love her. I walked out seeing Janet on the steps, Gil left.

"Thank you." She turned around standing up and hugged me tightly

"It's crazy Toni, but I love you and ion throw that shit around just to anybody. I know you're leaving but there's something I need to do first." We walked to her truck and she opened the back door.

"I wanted to do this yesterday, the reason why is because when you leave today I don't want you to leave like we're friends or whatever. I want you to leave as my girl. Like I said I love you and ion care if your younger then me. Ain't nobody gone say shit to me or you. So what it's gonna be?" I looked from her to the roses and the gift box.

"I-I damn."

"No?" She questioned me.I looked down

"I'm just playing." I kissed her as she ended up sitting me in her truck, holding on to my waist.

"You ok?"

"I'm great, now can we eat my stomach starting to talk back."

"You're just fat."

"My ass is fatter, now let's go." She just looked back at me and smiled. I'm one lucky bitch to be cooped up with The Janet Jackson.