Drunken Dreams

A lil something before I go MIA🥴hope you guys enjoy. Excuse any mistakes.

Janet

We actually made it to the bar for drinks, I had Toni hugged up on my side as we both gulped down our drinks.

"Toni girl get loose, throw that ass back to see if she can catch it." Gil said ordering more drinks.

"Come on Toni." Gil move my hands from around her and walking with her on the dance floor. Good form started to play and her ass started moving. I was in a daze watching it just jiggle, she bounced only one cheek and the whole while I'm wonder where is this Toni when she riding that damn strap.

I sat back watch her enjoy herself with Gil until somebody pulled her into them.

"Booty, why you not backing her up on you." Tish said sipping her martini

"I'm bout to excuse me." I tapped Shawn on her shoulder to let me have the dance. Toni was almost through I could tell by the way she pushed herself up on me.

"Toni no more drinks for you."

"Baby I only had five."

"That's enough, I don't wanna have to drag you back to the hotel:"

"You're no fun. Gil send me two of what you're having."

"Gil don't, she's had enough."

"You're not my daddy, Gil make it three."

"Gil—."

"If she ask she shall get." I haven't seen Toni really drink but from the looks of she can put away those shits faster then I could get the countdown of rhythm nation correct. Gil came back with a whole tray, at least 25 of them

"Thank you Gil." Her hand was the first one up to grab one. Then after that one she grabbed another and another. I snatched the fourth on out her hand and pulled her towards the bathroom. Once we got in there I locked the door and jacked her up, she need a little reminder of who ran the show around here.

"Janet what?"

"You needs to be stopped, you're drinking to much and it doesn't look good. You put away more than me and that ain't cool."

"I'm just having fun Janet that's all, you're acting like you're my mom or something."

"I'm just looking out for you, what would she think to see you put away drinks like a alcoholic."

"She wouldn't care, never did, never will, and neither will I. So if you excuse me I got shots to finished." I pushed her back against the wall

"Ion think you're hearing me, no more drinks Toni I'm not playing with you."

"No MoRe DrInKs ToNi Im NoT PlAyInG wItH yOu, girl bye I'm finishing them drinks." She pushed me off her walking back out there.

Toni drunk so much tonight she could've had alcoholic poisoning, that's just how much she partook. Somehow she was still standing, speech a lil disconnected but it was understandable. We didn't leave until 2 that morning and just like I thought, I had to carry her out.

"Bye Gil. Bye Shawn, you should most definitely text me." Her face lit up when Toni said that, but I wasn't mad Toni was just drink as shit.

We made it back to the hotel and Toni wanted to argue, something I wasn't up for.

"Ok Janet whatever."

"Im glad I get to see the real you cause I've been cat fished. Thinking you were sweet and all but yo ass is sour."

"Well then you know what needs to be done then." She said like she really didn't care.

"I do." I grabbed my keys and my bag leaving her there. I passed Shawn in the hallway as I was going down to Gils room.

"Toni left her purse and I was bringing it back to her." I wasn't even concerned bout it, I nodded and pressed the elevator button.

Shawn

I knocked on the door waiting for Toni to open the door. It took her bout a minute for her to get there. She opened it and my eyes almost popped out of my head, she had on a white lace teddy with the robe to match.

"Hey you left your purse—."

"Yea Yea, come in." My eyes were glued to her ass the way it moved with each step she took. I followed to the room she was in, she laid back drinking.

"Haven't you had enough?" I asked her sitting her purse down looking at her.

"And you haven't had enough?"

"What you mean?"

"I see the way you look at me Shawn, I'm not stupid." She rolled her eyes as if she knew I was gone try to lie out of this but I couldn't.

"I just think you're really beautiful that's it." She got up walking towards me, my heart started to race, I wanted so bad to touch her, lay her down and have her the way I've dreamed many times before.

"Mhm, so is that really all you think about?" She took off her robe grabbing my hand and placing it square on her ass. My heart was probably beating out of my chest. I believe I was sweating.

"I mean I-I—." I squeezed it watching her eyes watch me made me horny as shit.

"You want me don't you?" She pushed her body closer to mines, my hands played her ass, squeezing and grabbing it.

"Yes— I mean no."

"So this right here hasn't made you wet? You don't want to lay me down and see why janet holds me so tightly?" If this was gonna happen I damn sure was not going to regret it.

"You dream about it don't you? Ways you could have me, what you would do to me?" I'm trying so hard not to do anything at all, but it's becoming painful.

"I have." Her eyes were ones that had me trapped, it seemed as if I was hypnotized.

"Take it off."

"Take what off?" She unclipped her bra leaving me to pull down her panties. She stepped out of em pushing me down on the bed.

"It's ok I want you too." She leaned down to kiss me and I held her body close to mines. She took my hand guiding in on her taking two of my fingers and pushing them in. Her shit was so wet, this whole shit happening seemed as a dream come true.

"Shawn! Shawnette!" My eyes opened seeing Janet standing over me. I damn near jumped out my skin.

"Janet, uh umm—."

"You ok, Toni told you had passed out last night. The drinks must've gotten to you." I sat up realizing I was on the couch, in there hotel room.

"Yea they've gotten to me. Where's Toni?"

"She's sleep, she's been spilling her guts out all night. I think that would teach her not to drink anymore."

"It'll teach me too, so you didn't stay with Gil?"

"No I came back, I couldn't leave Toni like that. I understood that she was young and was just experiencing I did the same thing."

"Baby!"

"I'll be back." She jogged to the room Toni was in. I sat there trying to remember everything. I brought in her purse and she was drinking, I didn't have anything.

"Shawnette you ok?"

"I am, uh Toni what happened last night?"

"Umm let me see, Janet and I got into a argument, you came to give me my purse I invited you in we sat and talked while I continued drinking then you fainted out of nowhere. Janet has came back and she brought you in here. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, uh tell a Janet thank you, ima head to my room."

"Ok I hope you feel better."

"I do to and same here." I left closing the door still trying to wrap my head on it. That means nothing happened between us and that it was all a dream. Damn.