I don't care who's watching

Toni

Janet was back on the road and of course I was on the tour bus the kids were with her mom.

"Janet."

"Yea?"

"You're about to start in 5."

"Ok."

" I sat on the couch waiting on her to come out."

"I'm here baby."

"You look great, have fun out there."

"I will."

"I love you Toni?"

"I'm not ready to say it back yet forgive me."

"No no it's fine look, don't sweat it."

I could tell it hurt her but I just couldn't pull it out at least not at this moment. She went out and started performing I watched from her dressing room.

Janet was extremely beautiful, talented. Watching her perform was one of my favorite things to do, her impact on other artist is clearly shown she is the blueprint to it all and for a fact there will never be another like her.

Maybe and hour later she was on her change.

"You're doing so good out there."

"Thank you baby."

"Janet, they're ready for you."

" I'm coming." She held out her hand for me to grab. I took it following behind her. I don't know what she was doing. I went with her and she handed me a big bouquet of flowers.

"Take a seat, please." I sat down on the stool as she sat beside me holding my hand.

"Ladies and Gentleman this is my Toni, the most beautiful girl in the world. Toni listen, I haven't been the best girlfriend, the best wife, the best anything to you. People if you have a good man or woman stand by them, stick with them, don't ever ever take them for granted. Love and cherish them always, never neglect them, never get mad if they need reassurance. Listen to them, they don't always use there mouth to tell you there's something you'll feel it. Toni I'm sorry, I love you either every fiber of my being that I'm made of. Toni if you're ready I'm ready, I promise I'm nothing like before because living my life without you hurt me entirely too much. Folks this woman is incredible, her heart is too big. She took in somebody else child when she didn't have to, she loved me when she didn't have to, she had a child for me when she didn't have to. She stood by me when I screwed up though she didn't have to, she was my shoulder to cry on when she didn't have to be. She's done so much when she didn't have to. She fell in love with me when she didn't have to. When I cheated, when I lied, she came back when she didn't have to. So I'm here to ask you... will you take my hand in marriage again?"

I don't know what to say really of course I loved Janet but I- it's a tough decision and we're in front of 70 thousand people. My heart, My mind, Her heart.

"Listen I haven't been the best either, when you cheated I got back with my ex. You came and saved me just like you did when I was a teenager. That's your problem you always save me and I can't never once save you."

"But you have saved me... we'll talk about it later. Just will Toni?"

"I can't ever say no to you can I."

"So that's a yes?"

"It'll always be a yes, I love you."

"Folks we got a yes!" She picked me up kissing me full on.

"Janet your fans."

"I don't care who's watching." She gave my butt a squeeze carrying me back to her room. She told her manager to close the show due to an emergency. Lying like hell but who cares.

"Toni I will never put you in that situation again. I love you more than you may ever know and want us to last and love forever."

"I love you janet, that's something that will never ever change no matter what."

"I love you more princess, come on let's get out of here." We snuck out through the back making sure we avoiding paparazzi, going to her private house on the beach. Instead of going inside we decided to take a walk on the shore under the moonlight.

"Remember how we met?"

"Yea Jermaine off the bat did not like me."

"He knew you was competition by how I looked at you."

"And how you looked at me?"

"Like this." She stared at me with the same look, biting her lip and picking me up once again. Making out with me as she walked us towards the house.

Once inside we stripped out our clothes within our heated make out session. Soon we were in the living room naked still latched to each other by our lips. Janet hands found my ass grabbing it.

"It's been a while since we ya know, can I make up all of my wrongs, the missing days, me making you upset, making you cry. Let me make it up to you. Please, I promise you'll forgive me after."

"Janet, you can have anything you want from me, make love to me. I wanna feel it in my heart and soul. I want to feel that you truly love me."

"I do truly love you and I'll make sure you feel it on your heart and most definitely your soul."

Let the night of making up begin......

Pt.2 ?