N.K.H.N 2

excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment ⭐️ enjoy ( Neighbors Know Her Name 2)
———————————

Janet

"Oh god, yes go deeper." I held her down as I continued my thrust her eyes were shut tightly, as her nails began to scratch my back. It was at least 6 in the morning, we didn't even make it to my tour bus. I let my seats down in the back and took her again.

"You're gonna be mines you hear me." I said biting into her neck.

"Yess." She said in sort of a whisper

"I said do you hear me?" I pull out then slammed into her.

"YES! Janet!" She pushed me off of her and my phone rung.

"Hello?" She rubbing up and down my back kissing on me.

"DAMITA JO WHERE THE HELL YOU AT?" Gil damn near yelled through the phone

"I'm chillin with Toni." She took my hand and slid it between her things, she was still wet. I inserted my fingers in her.

"Go deeper, please."

"You're needed here we have to practice." The only thing I planned on practicing was crippling Toni.

"Y'all need to practice not me. So have fun." I hung up, focusing my attention on Toni.

"Shit." I pulled my fingers out and sat her on the strap.

"Ride that." She held on to me. I grabbed her chin making her look me in my eyes. She was so beautiful to me. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head, she held on to me tightly. I started on her neck and down chest.

"I'm gonna cum... ohh shit." Her body shook. I laid her back opening her legs pounding into her. She grabbed her breast as I had my way with her. Both of us was covered in sweat.

"You like that?" I went deeper hitting her spot

"Yes—shit!" Without warning she squirted. Guess I'm cleaning seats. I pulled out and started eating. Her shit was juicy. I licked and slurped all over it, making sure I tasted it all of it. She was so sweet, it just kept leaking out.

"Janet enough! Please!" I stuck my tongue in and out then back to sucking on her clit.  I laid back and pulled her on top of my face, I just couldn't get enough.

"Damn yo shit good, hold on tight." My tongue was a weapon, that had her shaking.

"I can't oooh shit!" She squirted again

"Enough." She got off me trying to catch her breath. I took off the strap setting it aside

A knock came at my window, I cracked it some. It was Tina

"Bout time this thing stopped rocking, Gil said you wasn't coming to rehearsal."

"I'm not I got something I need to handle."

"I bet so, lemme sit in." She reached for my door and I locked it.

"Not a good idea, I'll see you— what th—oooh shit." I rolled the window back up as Toni started licking me. At first I didn't think she knew what she was doing, but damn was I wrong. She lapped against it, pulling my clit between her teeth.

"Shit Toni..." My back started to arch, she inserted 3 of her fingers into my ocean, sucking on my clit.

"Toni, chill out." She grabbed my hips bringing me back into her. My legs started to shake as she slurped and sucked on me.

"Oooh shiiit." I released and moved from her. She sucked on her fingers, then kissed me. I could taste myself on her tongue.

"You're sweet." She licked her lips.

You're sweeter." I eased my hand back down between her thighs caressing her as she did the same to me. To think we've been at it for at least 11 hours, we should've been tired of touching each other. But some estranged reason it was like a magnet pulling us to each other.

"We should uh put our clothes on."

"You right." I continued to rub her, she was trying to fight it, the Look was all in her eye. Until her phone started to ring, it was her mom... uh oh

Toni

"Shit I forgot she was going to my apartment today.... Hello"

"Toni Michele, where are you?"

"With PoP."

"Tamar said y'all broke up, lie to me again."

" I'm with Janet."

"What I tell you bout seeing her, bring your ass here now." My mom did not like Janet at all since that night she found hickeys on me.

"I can't."

"How come?"

"I'm literally across the country."

"Say what!"

"Ma I'm 18 now, there's not really much you can tell me. If I wanna take my bags and take a flight cross the country I will. There's nothing wrong with he— I gotta call you back." I knew I was tripping, I grabbed my pants and Janet shirt slipped them on.

"Toni what's wrong?"

"Give me a minute." I opened the door and went out. I hid in the bushes seeing my dad and someone who wasn't my mom with him, coming out the hotel. I snapped a picture then went up to him.

"What a pleasant surprise, hi I'm Toni." I shook the woman's hand

"Do we know you?" She asked

"You don't but he do, how's it going Daddy. It's been a while since I seen you, being that I moved out. I'm his oldest daughter by the way he has five more kids. Daddy how come you didn't go to my graduation, I was looking for you."

"Michael, you never said nothing about kids."

"Toni What you're doing out here?"

"With a friend, what about you?"

"Uhh..."

"Uh Um what? give a answer."

"He's with me." She spoke up while he was looking stuck.

"When he should be with his wife yea ok. I gotta go, see ya later Daddy." I jogged back to Janet's Suv, she was already dressed in the front seat, all of sudden my legs went weak and felt like jelly. I went down so quick you would've thought somebody knocked me down. I heard her laughing her ass off.

"It's not funny help me up."

"I knew it was gone hit, need a wheelchair love."

"Shut up and help my ass, people staring at me."

"Fine come on."