Anniversary3

Toni

I couldn't stop shaking like the bottom half of me had a mind of its own and she wasn't helping. Fool had the strap deep in my shit, all in my guts as I rode her.

"You're so beautiful baby." She leaned up to kiss on my neck as laid back and she started tearing my shit up again. By the time Janet decides we're finished she'll be deaf and I'll be paralyze cause at this point the next back blow she tries and give is gonna take my ass straight out.

She reached under to play with my clit as she continued with these deep ass strokes that had me leaking all over her.

"Let go for me ma." I was damn near eating the sheets I could do it no more. She's out of her mind.

"That's it Janet! No more, please."  I moved and pulled her on top of my face.

"Toni, shit."

"Mhh." She held the headboard as I continued eating her.

"Toni wait I can't take it." She moved so I slid my fingers in her going in out as I could. She clawed at my arm trying to get me to stop. This girl wet, like stupid wet and I damn sure wasn't gone stop til I had her soak the sheets up all the way through.

"Mhhh FUCK!" I reached for the vibrator turning it on and holding it on her clit while I fingered her without any mercy.

"Toni baby, oh god."

"Shut up." Taking my fingers out pushing the vibrator in and went head first between her thighs.

"Whew! Michele baby, please." She tried pushing my head away but I held her hands down.

She started shaking, and bad. "Toni fuck!"

I continued eating as she squirted uncontrollably soaking up everything just like I wanted.

"Baby, take it out please." I took it out crossing my leg over hers getting in position. My jewel touched heres and it felt like heaven.

"You feel so good Babygirl."

"Mhh so do you." We clung to each other, as she started matching my movements. Soon both of us was sounding off.

"Toni I'm gonna cum, baby shit." I switched positions my eyes grew excited seeing how wet she was. I sat in top of face bring my face to her jewel and hit the ground running.

"Baby don't stop."

"I won't, I'll make love to you forever." I felt her smile against me as she kept eating me out and I did the same to her. We had the sheets wet up all throughout.

Finally after we both released, Janet was out like a light and wasn't long behind her. A nap was much needed for sure.

Janet

I woke back up before Toni fixing her a little something because I know for sure she worked up a appetite.

"Mhh, hey baby."

"Hey Babygirl."

I kissed her as she sat down.

"Babe, can we go get my pookie snoops?"

"Yea we can, what you got in mind?"

"I wanted to take her somewhere fun."

"Ok let me go get dressed, you call momma and we'll go."

"Alright baby, wait we gotta eat first."

"That is right, let's call momma first though so she'll have her here instead of us going there."

"Fine, you call. I'm finna eat."

"Greedy."

"I'll be that."

Janet

"Hey prettygirl." She waddled towards me all happy like.

"Ma Ma." She kissed my cheek as Toni finally came down.

"Well I'm surprised to see both of y'all standing."

"Momma please."

"Ma Ma, Ma Ma!" She hit me signaling for me to put her down. She almost fell over trying to get to Toni. Don't make no sense, she don't be bout to kill her self to get to me.

"Hey pookie, I missed you." She held to Toni for dear life, like she would never see her again.  She gave Toni a kiss to the cheek smiling like the happiest kid on earth. I can't be jealous cause I was the happiest person meeting her fine self.

"We can see who's her favorite."

"It's fine, Toni's my favorite too." I walked over to her kissing her.

"Ima go ahead and head home. Oh I made biscuits and chick—."

"Ok bye momma." We took the food and let her go on out.

"Ok after we eat again we'll go and take her out. We not passing up these biscuits and chicken, I refuse to let it get cold."

"Come on, And you too Amira we bout to eat."

"Eat eat!"

"Yea baby eat eat." At this point I'm losing track of who eats more Toni or Amira. Believe or not that Chile can tear up just like Toni.

"Baby?"

"Yea Janet."

"I love you so much."

"I love you more." Amira clapped her hands giggling like always

"Ma Ma."

"I'm here honey."

"Jaaanyet."

Oh lord. Not my first name.