Give to me

Janet

See I told Toni to put on a jacket but noo she wanna step out knowing damn well her body going to attract eyes. Half of these people didn't realize who I was cause they were damn near drooling over her. We sat at a private table in the back where no one could see.

"Janet why you so far, come sit by me."  Ion know why I copped an attitude, I couldn't stop people from looking at her and I know I would've staring my damn self

"Toni do you ever feel self conscious or intimidated by the stares and whispers?"

"Sometimes I do, but then again ion give a damn. Look and whisper all they want long as they don't touch."

"You right, Toni I've been wanting to give you something for a while now and uh..."

"Good evening ladies, I'm your wait-."

"Umba?"

"Tone."

"I've missed you." They hugged each other as I was still tryna put in question who was she

"I've missed you too Toni."

"Towards, this is—."

"Janet Jackson."

"You got it."

"J this is my sister Towanda."

"Nice to meet you."

"Alright let me get back to my job, drinks?"

"Blackberry lemonade."

"I'll try it."

"Alright, and Toni I already know what you eating, but for you."

"I'll go for the same thing she's having, this is my first time here."

"Trust me the food is bussin."

"Believe her Janet, she loves to eat."

"Oh I know." Janet winked at me placing her hand on my thigh.

"I'll be back with your drinks." 

"J you were going to say something?"

"Oh yea." I pulled the ring out my pocket

"Toni I know ion express my feelings as much but listen. I love you and I'm starting to see myself spending the rest of my life with you. You've helped me realize the best in life is not always the worst, you can turn something that seems so negative into something positive. You taught me how to love in a way I've never love before. You mean a lot to me, this ring is my promise to you that you will have me forever no matter what. That'll I'll never leave and to love you forever more."

"Thank you, I love you so much." She hugged me pulling back but I held on to her.

"Let's get out of here?"

"Nah I wanna eat first."

"Fat ass."

"Isn't it though." She winked at me then sat patiently waiting for the food.
•••••••••••
We were too tired to do anything last night. Toni stuffed her stomach with 3 plates, knowing damn well the place won't no damn buffet.

Toni was downstairs cleaning while I was scrolling through the gram when I noticed a picture. I scrolled back to it, then put my glasses on to make sure I was seeing correctly.

"Oh she's gonna get it."

"You said to me that I'm not that strong, if that's a fact watch me walk out through that door. This time I'm not gonna stay, This time I mus— Hey!" I cut her speaker off