Hands off

Excuse any mistakes 💛
Not the best but a start

Toni

I woke to kisses on my back and soft hands rubbing up and down, rolling over Janet smiled brightly kissing my cheek. Amira was gone with my momma after we took her to the beach. Janet grabbed my hand kissing the back of it as we just stared at each other.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, somebody's in a good mood."

"Who wouldn't be when they get to wake up with a angel like you." I smiled sitting up a lil.

"Well you know Ian even allat."

"You're right, your so much more and that's why you got the ring on ya finger." She kissed me again holding me tightly.

"I love you."

"I love you more. Now let's get up I wanna take you out for breakfast."

"Fine." I rolled out going to the bathroom

"Damn."

"Wanna join?"

"If I do that we not coming out, we missing breakfast and all. I'll take one in the guess room."

"Ok."

"Wait give me one more kiss."she hopped out if bed to come kiss me.

"Better?"

"Much better." I shook my head going in the bathroom to get ready.

"So T I gotta stop to the studio to run over something's with Terry."

"Ok." I took a quick shower coming out knowing Janet she still trynna get the water hot. 

I picked out a lil something, knowing damn well Janet was gone take my head off.

"And I'm— take the train right on back and put some clothes on."

"Jann."

"You're my wife now, I get to have a say so take it on back."

"Ok."

I went and changed seeing Janet sitting on the bed with roses. This woman must be pulling magic tricks or sumn.

"Much better, you look good. I might have to get in them jeans later on."

"Maybe and thank you."

"You're welcome, ready?"

"Yea."

"You drive."

"Fine." It was once and a while Janet let me drive anything of hers, so I wasn't going to complain.

"Wanna eat first or you wanna stop to your studio?"

"Let's just pick up something and go there, I'll take you out tonight or tomorrow."

"It's ok, seriously I don't mind. Besides I finally get to meet the gem makers."

"Right, so let's hit up the Waffle House grab some plates and head there."

"Sounds good with me, anytime I get to spend with you is perfect to me."

"I love you." She kissed the back of my hand

"I love you more."

I drove to the Waffle House as we ended up leaving with 6 plates, two for waffles, one for grits, one for bacon and sausage, the other for eggs, and the last one for toast.