In the Morning

Excuse any Mistakes

Janet

" you seem to know my touch."she turned over to face me

"Because I know you, now as I said before why are you here?"I reached over grabbing the ring

"Forever Love, Forever Yours. I mean that Toni, you're my forever love. I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't listen I'm sorry I didn't trust you I'm sorry that we got physical. I flew 4 hours just for you and I won't leave without you. I normally don't say all that I'm saying now nor do I admit that I was wrong. This right here Toni, I love you ok and I reacted that way because I feared that it did happened so many thoughts were racing through and I wanted so much to just runaway and hide, but I can't do that. If I want something I have to go get it. Well that's what I'm here for to come get you."

"Janet no."

"Toni—."

"No Janet just get your stuff and leave." She got up gathering my things, I grabbed her arm pulling her into me.

"Look me in my eyes tell me, tell me you don't love me, tell me you don't miss me, tell me you don't want me anymore and I'll go. Tell me Toni, tell me. Tell me that me telling you I love you doesn't mean anything to you. Tell me that our first time doesn't replay in your mind. Tell me you don't think of me late at night when you're cold and somebody to hold you close. Tell me you don't miss the way I held you, the way I kissed you, the way I touched you." Tears threaten to spill from her big beautiful eyes I know she felt it she had to.

"I- I don't—." I kissed her before she could finish. I held her tightly not letting go.

"I refuse Toni, I refuse to let you go. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever."

"I don't love you Janet."

"Toni stop it you do, you have to!"

"Janet that shit hurt for you to sit there and didn't believe me. You called me a liar and a hoe, we laid hands on each other. I don't want that."

"I'm sorry about that Toni if I could take it back I would I'm serious. I love you, I seriously love you. Toni don't make me get on my knee and beg." I looked in her eyes searching for the answer. She looked away knowing I would find it.

"PoP and I just got back together, he's changed just for me ion wanna do him like that."

"Do you love him?"

"I—."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Then nothing should be questioned, I love you, you love me. Call him tell him you have somewhere else to be and that you're leaving."

"Janet I can't do that." I started dialing his number

"You just did." I handed her the phone and she rolled her eyes. We waited for him to answer and if he did ion know what was said but it made her face twist up.

"That fucking bitch." She threw her phone

"What's wrong?"