Love all over me

Excuse any mistakes 💛

Janet

"Ma Ma." She came to me as I sat by the pool.

"Well hello my chunky mamas." I picked her up kissing her cheeks as she giggled holding my face. I turned to see Toni come out in a white two piece that barely covered anything as her hips swayed with each step. I know she wasn't trying to turn me on intentionally but I be damn if I wasn't becoming wetter than this damn water.

"Hey baby." She sat down beside me kissing my cheek as Amira crawled into her lap. I placed my hand on Toni's thigh squeezing it.

"H-Hey." I stuttered still trying to shake this burning feeling to place her hands all over me.

"Why you stuttering, what's wrong?"

"Nothing baby. Ima just get in this water to cool off, for some reason it's becoming extremely hot."

"It is isn't it?" She trailed her finger tips along the center of my back which caused me to shiver at her touch. I hated when she had this affect on me, I know Toni she'll tease me the whole day and still won't give it up.

"Don't, don't do that." She slid her hand round walking them up and down the inner part of my thigh.

Looking at Amira she had fallen asleep so quickly, looking just like Toni.

"Ima put her down and we can talk."

"Ok." She got up with her ass all in my face.

"I swear you does this shit on purpose."

"Maybe Maybe not." She walked away going in for at least 10 minutes. She came back out with a glass of something pink I would guess lemonade. She brought me a bottle of water taking a seat.

"Now where were we."

"The part where I was finna tell you about yourself."

"Tell me." She sat closely too me sipping her drink as I then came to realize that it was Pink Whitney.

"You in this two piece ain't even a two piece. All it cover is your nipples and surprisingly ya prized possession."

"Just a lil something for you."

"It better be for me." We slipped in the water as I held her tightly squeezing her ass.

"What you trynna do Janet?" She said softly as she placed her lips against my neck kissing and sucking softly.

"I should ask what you trynna do. Placing your lips on me like that, you must want the neighbors to hear all of how we get down."

"Maybe they need a little lesson or two." I picked her up as she hugged me for a good minute. Honestly that alone felt better than any sex we could've had.

"Baby could we cuddle." We were know inside in our room actually. I looked at her crazy while putting her down.

"No hell no, you got this skimpy shit and you expect me not to want to put my hands on you. Nah I don't work like that, bend yo pretty lil ass over." I bent her over the as she held her ankles. She already knew what was up ion even know why she asked me that stupid shit. Can we cuddle girl if you don't get yo ass on top of my face.

"Toni you just does shit like this on purpose and you know it. Then ya ass like to play innocent when I'm beating that shit up." I untied her bikini slipping in with the strap. She moaned as I rubbed her ass trailing my hands up and down her back.

Her phone rung and I grabbed it, it was her momma. Let's see how this plays out.

"Answer it." I slowed down my strokes but didn't dare pull out. She moaned again as I went deeply into her.