40• drown in you

~Taehyung's POV~

~Taehyung's POV~

I don't know how but I managed to change her mind. She came here ready to say goodbye, I could tell from the way she was watching me, like she had meant to drink everything about me in one last time before letting go.

But it didn't matter now because she wasn't leaving. I changed her mind. This wasn't goodbye. Instead she was smiling, her whole face sparkling with joy. I was sure I looked exactly the same, my cheeks were even starting to ache but I couldn't stop smiling. I felt so damn happy. Happy and relieved.

Hanna. I thought. Beautiful Hanna. She was sitting on my lap, her fingers tracing my jawline, her pretty blue eyes watching my lips.

I kissed her like I had been holding my breath and she was the air I finally allowed myself to breathe. Hungrily, I drank her in. Cupping her face, and blushed cheeks, playing with her pretty dark hair, pulling at her shirt. Closer, closer, come closer. Holding her waist, stroking her back, touching her thighs and kissing her. Again and again.

She didn't protest, not once. Instead she melted into my touch, moving along with my every turn. Our bodies blended into each other seamlessly like ocean waves.

~Hanna's POV~

He didn't hold back and neither did I. It felt like all the tension between us had been lifted in an instant, as soon as our lips met. I welcomed his touch, realizing how much I had missed it in the short time we had been apart.

But just being touched by him like this wasn't enough. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me and I made sure to let him know. I moved along with him, mirroring the rhythm of his tongue and the movement of his roaming hands. I stroked his chest, his back, pulled him closer by his pretty black hair and kissed him like this moment was all we had.

As if it was second nature, my body started heating up for him and I craved more and more of him. I rubbed my crotch against his in torturously slow circling motions, earning a low groan from his lips.

His hands cupped my ass, pressing me harder against him. We lowly moaned into each other's mouths mid-kissing and I wished we were naked already. Suddenly he pulled back.

"We don't have to" he whispered into my ear, catching his breath. He was carefully waiting for my reaction.

"I know" I slowly kissed his jaw. "But I want to" I smiled. "Do you?"

"Y-Yes" he sighed, his fingertips digging into my skin again.

I leaned back to take off my shirt but he stopped me, taking hold of my hands right away.

"Let me" he said.

I nodded, fighting not to drown in my own hormones. My body was going crazy for him. As he reached for the hem of my shirt, little tingles erupted where his fingers brushed my bare skin.