27• naive?

Thank fucking god I had a slight suspicion his snap would be something dirty and sent Clara out of my room because otherwise she would've witnessed me opening a dick pic

"Holy fuck!" I cursed under my breath as my eyes kept analyzing the snap of Taehyung standing in front of a full length mirror, completely naked, his head cut off from the pic, hard dick in hand.

Ten seconds and the picture was gone from my screen but it remained imprinted on my brain. God-fucking-damn.

So this was what we were doing now, huh? He had really meant it when he offered to be fuckbuddies.

I needed to remember to never ever open a single one of his snaps in public or, god forbid, at school.

Five minutes passed and I was still standing in the same spot, lips parted like a fish, staring down at my black screen.

I couldn't believe he had really just sent that. This boy. This boy and his beautiful fucking body. How dare he? And why the hell does he have to be so photogenic? Got me all heated on a school night. AGAIN.

Once I had finally composed myself, I realized he was online right now.

SNAPCHAT

Taehyungg01
I see you opened it

Taehyungg01
;)

I had this feeling I knew exactly what expression he had on his face right now. That infamous smirk.

I thought about what to say and when I couldn't come up with anything that made sense, I simply typed..

Me
I have no idea what to say to that tbh

Taehyungg01
you don't have to say anything

Taehyungg01
You can just send something;)

Me
Omg

Taehyungg01
Only if you feel comfortable with that though^^

"Can I come back in now?" my sister shouted from the other side of the door.

I quickly opened the door to kiss her forehead and give her a rushed hug. "Let's hang out tomorrow, okay? Sorry, Clary, please get ready for bed and go to sleep"

"Okayyy" she groaned, stomping her feet on the way to her room. Visibly disappointed.

I closed the door and made sure to lock it.

SNAPCHAT

Me
Haha, I've never done sth like this before, so i don't know..