29• game day (part 1)

~Friday, 3pm~

~Friday, 3pm~

"Come on, Cat, cheer up!" I fake pouted.

"You'll see, we're gonna have a great time" Sammy chimed in, nudging Cat's shoulder as she walked past the blonde and up to her closet to pick out an outfit.

Cat just shrugged as she got out her makeup bag and started rummaging through it on the hunt for some eyeliner. Her face was pulled into a silent frown, brows furrowed. She hadn't talked much since we arrived at Sammy's house.

I put on Ariana Grande's newest album to lighten her mood a bit and it seemed to work because I noticed her features soften and her frown slowly fade away.

"What are you wearing by the way?" Sammy asked when she started going through different tops, trying to get Cat to talk more.

"What I have on right now" I answered in her place when Cat still didn't say anything. "So jeans, this black longsleeve and a jacket"

"I brought a dress" Cat finally opened her mouth. "And a jacket as well, of course"

"A dress hmm?" Sammy teased. "Isn't it a bit cold for that?"

"Stooop, I almost always wear dresses" Cat rolled her eyes. "I'm not dressing up for him if that's what you think"

"I wasn't suggesting that" Sammy chuckled. "You're clearly not over him
Cat, if he comes to mind that quickly"

I was surprised to hear that come out of Sammy's mouth, considering what she had told me recently about how she thought we should let Cat figure out the situation with Jimin by herself and not mention it anymore. Apparently she changed her mind.

Maybe it was because she knew Cat wasn't happy. Not fully happy at least. Maybe she had the same feeling as I did. The feeling of words left unsaid hanging in the air whenever Cat was around.

I watched Cat change into her light blue dress and braid her hair, her pretty blonde hair. I was glad we had her back. I was glad we weren't fighting. I was glad she was smiling again. And yet.. something still felt wrong.

+1 new message...

Jungkook
Hey, I reserved you guys tickets. You'll just have to tell security your name. See you at the game;)

Me
Great, thank you!!
See you soon& good luck!

I checked my own appearance in Sammy's full length mirror. I tried to be careful not to dress up, although I was really excited about the match, I needed to keep in mind that it was just a soccer game, we weren't going to the club.