41• how could you?

I woke up, feeling huffs of warm breath hit my nose

I woke up, feeling huffs of warm breath hit my nose. When I opened my eyes, I found myself pulled into Taehyung's warm, naked chest. He was still sleeping soundly. It took me a moment to adjust to the bright sunlight dipping the room in yellow.

I glanced down at myself, drowsy from sleep, to realize I was wearing his clothes. I didn't remember changing into them nor falling asleep in his arms. But I didn't mind. After the moment of confusion had passed, I snuggled back into his chest, closing my eyes for just a moment longer.

I could hear his heartbeat and feel his soft breathing on my skin. A small smile formed on my lips, as I snaked an arm around him and hugged him to my chest. I wish I could've bottled this feeling of perfect comfort up and relived it later any time I wanted to. I want to stay just like this.

"Hey.." Taehyung's deep voice surprised me. When I looked up, he was blinking, trying to get used to the bright morning light.

"Sorry for waking you" I whispered, sitting up to give him some space to stretch.

He slowly shook his bedhead and rubbed his eyes. "Don't worry about it. Did you sleep well?" he asked, his voice slowed and still an octave deeper than usual. I ignored the goosebumps rising on my skin.

"Mhm" I nodded. "You too?"

"Yea" he smiled. "Come here" he made small grabby hand motions which made me chuckle and lay back down next to him.

"You look great in my clothes" he whispered into my hair, placing a kiss on my head.

His words made me feel like I was about to melt away in his hands like butter.

"How's the soreness?" he asked, after some more cuddling. "Let me see your hands"

Only now did I notice the pink rings around my wrists. I stared down at them in awe while Taehyung traced the bruises with his thumb.

"Does it hurt?" he pressed down on it.

"No" I shook my head. "Barely feel a thing"

"That's good" he smiled. "Did you like being tied up?"

I nodded my head, getting a bit shy. "Yes, more than I thought I would"

He was still holding my wrists. "I'm not gonna lie, seeing these pretty bruises on your skin is kinda making me want to mark more of your body" he laughed.

I fully blushed now. "We could try more of that stuff in the future.. if you want to?" I said in a small voice.

"What, BDSM?" he grinned, amused by my shyness.

"I mean.. yea" I tried giving off the vibe that I felt confident about experimenting and knew what I was signing up for but really, I was terrified. Excited, yes but also nervous as hell. So much so that I could barely meet his eyes.