21• bad idea (part 3)

(Trigger warning: sexual assault)

Constantly switching from worrying about a drunk, passed out Jimin to worrying about a drunk AND LOST Cat was going to make me lose my fucking mind soon

Ever since we dropped Jungkook off, I had turned into a nervous wreck. All because I had gotten a text from Sammy. Just one. No missed calls and she wouldn't pick up either when I tried calling her.

Here's what the text said:

Samuel L. Jackson❤️
i found her. it's bad. you need to get here asap.

Of course, I replied the second I saw the notification.

Me
you can't scare me like that and
then not explain yourself!!
WHAT THE HELL
IS GOING ON?

No answer. I waited and waited and anxiety started to bubble up inside me. Jimin was still leaning on me, quietly asleep, which made me worry about waking him with all my nervous twitching.

I cleared my throat, getting rid of the clump blocking it. "Taehyung?"

"Hm?" his eyes met mine in the rearview mirror.

"Can we stop the car for a moment?" I asked, a bit hesitant.

He was visibly surprised by that but still stopped as soon as it was safe to leave the road.

He threw me a questioning glance through the mirror and when I got out of the car, he followed me right away.

"What are you- heeey" his expression softened as soon as he saw the tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong? Hey, it's okay, look at me, Hanna. What happened?"

I showed him the text and burst out in tears. "What if she got r-ran over or something?" I cried out. "What the hell is 'it's bad' supposed to mean?!"

"Where are they?" he asked, brows furrowed.

"I don't know! Probably still at the party, I have no idea." I pushed my hair back in distress, fingers shaking. I felt so much guilt. Guilt and worry.

"It's okay, we can go there. I'll take you back there right now?" he offered, stepping closer for the first time and stroking my shoulders to calm me.

"No!" I shook my head, flinching back from his touch. I didn't want to be calmed down. "What about Jimin? He has to rest and s-someone has to look after him!"

"He's not your responsibility" Taehyung said in a very soft tone. "He can sleep at my place, I'll make sure he's okay"

"Really? You'd do that?" I hiccuped. A wave of relief washed over me when he said that. I threw the sleeping blonde boy in the car a quick, nervous glance. He seemed fine. If only I could say the same about Cat.