25• tell me you want me

"Hmm, I don't know how I feel about that" he muttered, digging his fingers into the soft skin of my hips

"Let my try" I pouted at him, drawing swirly lines onto his naked chest, his erection was pressing against my thigh and I allowed it to come teasingly close to my core before drawing my hips back. He pinched my hips in frustration. "We can stop if you don't like it" I kept going.

He licked his upper lip. I could tell he had to think my offer through for a moment. "Next time you get to do whatever you want with me" I softly mumbled into his ear.

"Deal" he breathed, grabbing onto the back of my neck and drawing me in for a passionate kiss before getting off the bed.

His glossy hair was sticking to his forehead in sweaty waves, his piercingly silver eyes on me this entire time. Just watching his beautiful, naked body as he was standing in front of me, seeing his muscles flex as he moved and the attractive veins on his arms and neck alone made me feel a type of way James couldn't make me feel in years.

Taehyung pulled a condom out of his drawer and handed it to me, his hands resting on my hips.

I tore the red wrapper open, smiling at the flavour. "Strawberry?" I giggled.

"Mhmm I want to taste good for you" his deep voice mumbled.

I flicked the empty wrapper onto the bedroom floor and pinched the top of the condom with two fingers before rolling it onto his hard penis.

Taehyung was intently watching me with his darkened eyes, completely silent.

I locked eyes with him before slowly licking the fingers I had used to put the condom on him.

A dark smile took over his lips. "I swear to god, babygirl. If you don't stop teasing me the deal is off and I'm fucking you from behind until you can't walk"

Goosebumps rose on my skin and as much as that thought turned me on, I had meant it when I said I wanted to be in charge this time. Without warning I slipped his dick inside of me all the way.

Taehyung dug his nails into my hips and let out a low groan. I steadied myself by stretching out my arms behind me before I started riding him.

I picked up a rather fast pace because I loved the look on his face when I caught him by surprise. I started rhythmically circling my hips and leaned my upper body back to allow his dick to hit even deeper inside of me.

"Mhmmm" he hummed, grabbing onto me a little tighter and rocking his hips to my rhythm.

"Ahh I missed this" he moaned, which made a proud smile take over my face.