36• the night of the party (part 1)

Danielle was a good head shorter than Sammy, dark skin, curvy with brown eyes and pretty curls that reached down to her shoulders

Danielle was a good head shorter than Sammy, dark skin, curvy with brown eyes and pretty curls that reached down to her shoulders. Her smile was one of the warmest I had ever seen. Needless to say we liked her right away.

"I'm glad to finally meet you two, Sam has told me so much about you" Danielle told Cat and me, as we hugged her for the first time.

"Likewise" Cat smiled at her. "Oh my gosh, I love your dress!" The two of them were about the same height, even though Cat was nearly two years older. Sammy seemed to notice this too because she glanced at me with a grin on her lips.

"Thank you" Danielle smiled. Her and Sammy had already changed into their party outfits while Cat and I were still in sweatpants. Danielle was wearing a dark green t-shirt dress with a belt cinching in her waist, black see-through tights and vans. Sammy was wearing combat boots with tight black dress pants. A silky black shirt tugged into them that was cut so low, it revealed her green lace bralette underneath.

"You two look hot as hell" I gasped, amazed by their subtly matching outfits. Cat and I shuffled our way inside Sammy's house with two bags each slung over our shoulders.

"I'm so jealous, I just packed a crop top and a skater skirt" Cat fake pouted. "That's so boring compared to what you are wearing"

"You could borrow something from me?" Sammy suggested, side- hugging us hello.

"Do you own any colour other than black?" Cat hopefully raised an eyebrow.

"No" Sammy and Danielle answered in unison which made me grin.

"Thought so" Cat pouted as she kicked off her shoes. "Pass"

"I only brought a black bodycon dress, if that'll cheer you up, Cat. So, it's not like my outfit is anything exciting either"

"Stop lying. I was with you when you bought that dress and your butt looks amazing in it" Cat reminded me at which I blushed a bit. Not gonna lie, I did like how my body looked in that dress.

"I can do your makeup" Sammy offered Cat. "I think I still have glitter somewhere from that time we went to the Ariana Grande concert in the city"

That seemed to have done the trick and got Cat excited again. "The pink and purple ones?" her eyes lit up. Sammy nodded. "Yes!" Cat cheered.

"Okay let's go to my room, I already made space for us to get ready. I'll get us drinks later, let's put your stuff away first" Sammy instructed us, interrupting the smalltalk and ushering us to her room. We all followed her lead. I smile found its way onto my lips. This meant Sammy was motivated for tonight which usually meant we would have a great time no matter what.

"She's really cute" I whispered into Sammy's ear when Danielle was talking to Cat and couldn't hear us.

"I knooow" she smiled.