9• we meet again- pt. 2

Fingers clasped around a cold bottle of lemon beer, bare thighs sticking to the warm, cream leather couch, body squished in between Sammy and one of the guys who had been on our beer pong team, ehm, Eric or something, back leaning against the couc...

Fingers clasped around a cold bottle of lemon beer, bare thighs sticking to the warm, cream leather couch, body squished in between Sammy and one of the guys who had been on our beer pong team, ehm, Eric or something, back leaning against the couch, chin tilted up, my eyes locked with Hoseok's glimmering brown ones, a challenging smirk was plastered on his lips as his eyes met mine and wandered down my body to my bare legs.

I brought the bottle of beer to my lips, never breaking eye contact as I smiled back. He just seemed to radiate sexual tension off of him in waves but I wasn't going to be the one to just quietly sit there and take it. Try me, bitch.

"Alright, people! Last chance to join in! There's no watching, you either play or leave!" Hoseok's friend who was equally loud and equally flirty but not even close to equally as hot as Hoseok shouted towards the group of people that had formed around us.

The sets of leather couches had been moved to form a circle around the empty beer bottle someone had placed in the middle of all players. Some people were sitting on the armrests of the couches, some on the floor and some were even standing but Hoseok and his friend were quick to make room for everyone who wanted to play.

All in all there were about 15 people playing, most of whom I didn't even know the names of. But that's not the point of truth or dare, is it? The less these people actually knew about me the better.

Like the true gentleman he was, Hoseok's friend grabbed the bottle in lightening speed and spun it first. It landed on a girl with short red hair. My eyes stopped at her silver eyebrow piercing. That must have hurt.

"Emmy, truth or dare?" Everyone had to shout over the loud music a bit to be heard.

"Truth"

Of fucking course. How boring..

I leaned back again, taking another sip of my beer, no longer interested in what the truth would be. I felt Hoseok's eyes still on me, he wasn't paying attention either. I was almost 100 percent certain that when it was his turn he wouldn't choose truth, I just hoped I'd be the one to choose his dare, numerous ideas were already popping up in my head and none of them were nice, the smirk on my face being proof of that.

He sent me a questioning look when he saw me smirking out of nowhere. I tilted my head to the side and raised my eyebrows as if to say 'you'll know soon enough'.

He didn't look scared. He really should though. He dragged us into this game so now he had to pay the price. Just wait, Hoseok. Just wait.

The truth was some question about sex. I didn't listen to the girl's answer, I didn't care. No one played truth or dare for the truths. At least I didn't.