22• cat

Cat was so embarrassed about what happened that she wouldn't talk to any of us for a few days after she got back from the hospital

Cat was so embarrassed about what happened that she wouldn't talk to any of us for a few days after she got back from the hospital. She stayed home from school for a full week. Blocked all our attempts to contact her. Dead silence.

It hurt to be ignored and pushed aside but I understood. I really did. I just wanted her to be okay. I wanted her to be our friend again. To trust us with her feelings again.

Cat hadn't been raped. But it could have very well come to that had she been passed out by herself for just a few moments longer. We reported the guy, who none of us really knew, to the school, which then again reported him to the police. Multiple drugs were found in his possession and he  got expelled after it was proven that he had drugged Cat.

We still knew nothing about how the hell she had ended up in that situation or why no one had noticed. Jimin didn't show up to school either.

Like he had promised me, Taehyung texted me the morning after the party to inform me Jimin had sobered up and was fully recovered. But that's all I've heard from Jimin since.

Taehyung and I texted back and forth a bit, updating each other. Other than that nothing really happened.

The school week came to an end and I got into trouble with my biology teacher again because I just could not focus on anything for the entire week. Cat was all I could think about. I didn't know why but I blamed myself for what happened, or what almost happened. I felt like I could've somehow prevented it from ever going as far as it did. If only we had been with her. If only Jimin had been with her. If only..

Friday afternoon passed and we were finally out of school for the week.
Well, everyone else was. I had to stay behind for detention. Yes, detention. I swear that woman despised me.

"Text me when you get out, yeah?" Sammy nudged me as we said our goodbyes.

"Sure. Do you wanna try again later tonight?" I asked, talking about visiting Cat.

"Okay" she nodded. "Bye!"

"Bye"

Another hour and a research report on cells later, I was allowed to leave school.

"This was your last warning. Another slip up and you fail my class"

"Thank you, ma'am" I said, staring straight into the demon's eyes.

I handed my report in, got my phone back and SPRINTED out of school.